Build ideas

Michael8402

Here is a quick rough sketch I did today for a rat rod motorcycle I would like to build, minus a gas tank.  It will change a bit based on what I can find since rat rods are build from random scavenged parts but I am planning on building the frame from scratch.  Please forgive my bad drawing skills.

14045685_10209887366242958_3975917559037

Edited by Michael8402

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, michael840 said:

I do have a few cage build ideas that I am in search of old furniture for.  If anyone knows of any free or cheap dressers, night stands, entertainment centers, or china cupboards, please let me know.

Not offhand, but Craigslist/freecycle are great resources for that stuff.

Garage/estate sales are fun too if you just happen across them.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, michael840 said:

I do have a few cage build ideas that I am in search of old furniture for.  If anyone knows of any free or cheap dressers, night stands, entertainment centers, or china cupboards, please let me know.

Around the beginning of the month, we get move outs and evictions here at the Apartment complex.  When that happens, a lot of furniture gets thrown out.  Even recovered 2 flat screen monitors the other day and both work.  Usually find dressers, entertainment centers and other odds and ends.

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

Around the beginning of the month, we get move outs and evictions here at the Apartment complex.  When that happens, a lot of furniture gets thrown out.  Even recovered 2 flat screen monitors the other day and both work.  Usually find dressers, entertainment centers and other odds and ends.

I will have to check that out.  I wish I had a truck.  lol