12017-04-28 - :O:R:I:G:I:N: @ City Club

Full details can be found on the brand new failbook page https://www.facebook.com/0r191n/

We're doing great, 90 people at the last one in September, and always minimal drama (well most of the time.)

Edited by Scary Guy
I've decided to just make a rolling post rather than spam with a ton of individual posts.

Thanks to all who came out for the last one.  For those who couldn't I get that life gets in the way sometimes.  I hope whatever you did was still fun.

That said I hope everyone can make it to the event two weeks from now.  I'll be up front which means more obscure (but still good) tunes, and of course some dancy favorites as well.

Also my friend Mike (Q-36) will be there to school everyone as well.  He takes his industrial fucking seriously!

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling rather disappointed that I couldn't stay the entire time, but once the arch fell in my foot, I had to call it quits. I use dancing at City Club as therapy so I will be back for the next one.

On 8/14/2016 at 4:14 AM, TronRP said:

Feeling rather disappointed that I couldn't stay the entire time, but once the arch fell in my foot, I had to call it quits. I use dancing at City Club as therapy so I will be back for the next one.

are you serious.  

you were there?  I was there. I have pictures... and video... but never even heard a peep about MY TRON BEING THERE WTF.   (it was rough getting there for various reasons) 

On 8/15/2016 at 2:51 PM, Troy Spiral said:

are you serious.  

you were there?  I was there. I have pictures... and video... but never even heard a peep about MY TRON BEING THERE WTF.   (it was rough getting there for various reasons) 

Are YOU serious...:blink:

Sommer and Stan brought me to the back area.

When I got there, you were dancing in the middle of the floor under the strobe light. I skipped in, fluffed Bobbie's hair, then literally danced circles around you like some grunge groupie on crack. 

Not to mention, I was practically jumping up and down right next to you when you got out your phone and started filming Bobbie dancing.

Then the two of you left the floor for a while then came back and started slowly dancing around then left, but didn't come back.

:rofl:

On 8/16/2016 at 4:40 PM, TronRP said:

Are YOU serious...:blink:

Sommer and Stan brought me to the back area.

When I got there, you were dancing in the middle of the floor under the strobe light. I skipped in, fluffed Bobbie's hair, then literally danced circles around you like some grunge groupie on crack. 

Not to mention, I was practically jumping up and down right next to you when you got out your phone and started filming Bobbie dancing.

Then the two of you left the floor for a while then came back and started slowly dancing around then left, but didn't come back.

:rofl:

Are YOU  serious??  lol  1.  I don't even remember that   2.  the battery died on my phone like halfway through and the video looks like shit that I did get. (which might have jogged my memory watching it).

All I really remember about dancing was it seemed like it was just me dancing near the middle of the dance floor  thinking how bad of a ghost town it was compared to back in the day.  

Wow, how do I not remember that.  I wasn't particularly blasted or anything.... ok maybe I was.    Sheesh. 

7 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Are YOU  serious??  lol  1.  I don't even remember that   2.  the battery died on my phone like halfway through and the video looks like shit that I did get. (which might have jogged my memory watching it).

All I really remember about dancing was it seemed like it was just me dancing near the middle of the dance floor  thinking how bad of a ghost town it was compared to back in the day.  

Wow, how do I not remember that.  I wasn't particularly blasted or anything.... ok maybe I was.    Sheesh. 

This is my new "never not funny" moment....at least for a while. :hrhr:

I was dancing and shoveling in one of Sommer's homemade cupcakes. Maybe if I had choked, that would have gotten a lot more attention than the one guy staring at me as if waiting to see if I was actually going to finish eating it while headbanging. :jamin

I was DJ'ing for the dancing around Troy part!  I couldn't exactly see who was who from up on the stage but I do remember someone dancing around someone.

Yes, City Club is empty now, as is DGN :(  I miss the old days when both were packed.  We really need to work on fixing that again.

Thanks to everyone who made it out.  Next one is the 17th, although there is no official failbook event yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm actually going to miss :O:R:I:G:I:N: night October 15th. Trene is suffering body pains and my nephew broke his arm in an "Epic Tackle" (as I heard it referred to) during his football game today. His team was currently undefeated. No idea what today's score was since his emergency occurred at the start of the game.

On 10/15/2016 at 10:38 PM, TronRP said:

Wow, I'm actually going to miss :O:R:I:G:I:N: night October 15th. Trene is suffering body pains and my nephew broke his arm in an "Epic Tackle" (as I heard it referred to) during his football game today. His team was currently undefeated. No idea what today's score was since his emergency occurred at the start of the game.

Shit, sorry you had to miss it and half your fam is ailing from various things.  I've got a few other things in the works though on the 28th and 29th.  I'll make posts about them soon! 

I'll get the next :O:R:I:G:I:N: event up as soon as I have a date for November as well.