Random Acts of Kindness - 4.0

Troy Spiral

DGN Random Acts of Kindness 4.0

1405042_627717767292372_1542060106_o.jpg

Make A Wish List

Post the link here!

Keep it updated!

Try to keep it in the 10 items or less range.  It's hard to pick something from a list of 5000 items. No clue what you "value".  

(You can make several lists, just link the 10 or less one)

Additional Info:

If you go in your wishlist and in the upper right corner there is a little "email" button that is the link you want to show us. Don't forget to click on "actions" and update your shipping info.

Wish List Instructions for Amazon Newbies (Suggested)

Chrome Addon that lets you add items from any website to your amazon wishlist.  (Any website that supports/allows it)

The most common way to make wishlists is on Amazon's page here, people can buy items right off it, and they don't need your address as amazon keeps it private.

Many of us are broke but when we are not we enjoy giving gifts.  We all should.  

Even if you DON'T , do your homework it's good for ya! 

On Gratitude < =

On The Joy of Giving <=

Happiness Increases From Giving When There’s A Social Connection <=

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/U6SSG4LCVRF7

Here's my list.  Not to sound greedy but so many things I would be happy with but kept the list to 10.  I know keeping it limited to 10 makes things easier to pic but if it's on a wishlist, odds are anything from the list would be deeply appreciated and would make the recipient extremely happy.  Who knows, someone may even break out into the happy happy joy joy song.

https://amzn.com/w/1NUQ5NT0ZTU0Y

3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Somehow it was seen as a "gimi stuff" topic.  I knew I shoulda had you start it instead.  =D  If I was still working or even just not in as bad a shape as I am now I'd be all over the giving part.  I LIKE getting people things.  Just really gunshy about people thinking otherwise.   Most everyone that would care probably already has me on their amazon friends list anyway now that I think about it its always pretty up to date since I use it as a guide for myself too, to sort of mentally prioritize things that aren't actual "bills" (which come first obviously). 

And WTF were are the links!.... don't make me PM people MORE... I'll do it....  u dunno me... I will , uh huh, yep.... odd how these topics get spammed up with like a 5 to 1 ratio of talking about the list vs actually someone posting a list.  lol  I think I'll go through and delete everything that is not an actual wishlist at some point.  Just to make it less confusing when someone tries to read this thing.  =D

:grouphug

Your heart is in the right place. :happy:

I must admit, I have nothing in my wishlist, because there is nothing I am wishing for at the moment. Everything I am doing is construction related and that would involve a whole different genre of stores that Amazon is not partnered with at this time. :whistle:

51 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Problem is in terms of like , people deciding to actually get you something yeah "we'll take anything" but its just so much easier if they have sort of "the short-ish" list.  Gets confusing and also its not nessisarly apparent if people still care about something the put on a wishlist , unless "we" know its at least recently been reviewed / updated. 

I have one list that is actually titled DGN list.  That is the one I posted the link for.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 7:25 AM, TronRP said:

:grouphug

Your heart is in the right place. :happy:

I must admit, I have nothing in my wishlist, because there is nothing I am wishing for at the moment. Everything I am doing is construction related and that would involve a whole different genre of stores that Amazon is not partnered with at this time. :whistle:

They all have gift cards?  Also amazon CAN add other websites to wishlist.  It's not exclusive to amazon.  (although it takes an extra couple clicks to do it)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2016 at 1:27 AM, Moe Falcon said:

I'm on a mission now to get Troy his book. I have to budget with my pills. but it's like $30. He deserves some happy. Can we take up a collection? If not, I understand.

smeyat 061213.png

Also, for people posting lists, don't forget to add a shipping address.

Click the "List Settings" link.

Click the "View Details" link.

Add a "Shipping Address"

This will allow others to send to you while keeping your mailing address anonymous.

However, if you do not mind people knowing your shipping address, just post it with your Wish List. 

9 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

I just fixed mine from last xmas and the kid shopping. I guess I never expected anyone to look? my bad.

5 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Troy, is your book bought? I can't find it now that I have cash. If it is? Fab, it's what I wished. I don't have $100.. what is your next wish?

Yeah hun, it was all you. 

large.Star_HUG_092715.jpg