"Our" Pokemon Go Team is - RED.

I polled about 10 people and before I even got to ask all the people I was going to ask (which is about 15 people)   Red was 9 to 1.   Me I am good with whatever party.  But in pokemon Go if you are not on the same team you can't take advantage of many of the things you  would be if you are on another color.   Not that at the moment there is a ton of "team" in pokemon, but there will be. 

Valor = RED :) 

Especially at The Gathering it would be preferable to be (mostly all) on the same team.  Not that anyone HAS to be red. 

If you are thinking about playing it (or just now started playing it)  think about picking red or even just making a new account. 

pokemon-team-valor-600x338.jpg

hate that copy verbiage.  Sound too generic, but have no energy/time to make  a custom logo for fuckin Pokemon Go.  lol

A "team DGN" I might.  Hrmm....

On 7/14/2016 at 8:06 AM, Class-Punk said:

I'm level 8 on Team Instinct.  I've been trying to find as many ghost types as I can but so far tons of walking around at night and only one ghastly.  =(

Goudy Park in Wayne spawns ghastlies , not a ton but I got 4 of them last time i went (who am I kidding the ONLY time I went since essentially only have 1 day of playing in on this, also that is an excellent  farming spot.  

On 7/16/2016 at 6:37 AM, Troy Spiral said:

Goudy Park in Wayne spawns ghastlies , not a ton but I got 4 of them last time i went (who am I kidding the ONLY time I went since essentially only have 1 day of playing in on this, also that is an excellent  farming spot.  

That's pretty good.  The most I've ever gotten in a night is three which was last night.  They don't seem to spawn a lot.

What I've learned is that the higher level you are, the more variety of pokemon you seem to find.  if you want to level fast, you want to evolve anything that is the basic pokemon for the evolution like a weedle, rather than a kakuna-- and if you have a lucky egg, you want to use that before you evolve a bunch of pokemon all at once.  The best experience comes from evolving, sticking with basic type pokemon which are less expensive, 500 exp per evolution, 1000 exp per evolution with a lucky egg activated.  Powering stuff up can use up candy, but obviously comes in handy for taking gyms, which still is only 100 exp compared to evolving a weedle, pidgey, ratata, ect., which is 500.

On 7/21/2016 at 0:30 AM, Class-Punk said:

That's pretty good.  The most I've ever gotten in a night is three which was last night.  They don't seem to spawn a lot.

What I've learned is that the higher level you are, the more variety of pokemon you seem to find.  if you want to level fast, you want to evolve anything that is the basic pokemon for the evolution like a weedle, rather than a kakuna-- and if you have a lucky egg, you want to use that before you evolve a bunch of pokemon all at once.  The best experience comes from evolving, sticking with basic type pokemon which are less expensive, 500 exp per evolution, 1000 exp per evolution with a lucky egg activated.  Powering stuff up can use up candy, but obviously comes in handy for taking gyms, which still is only 100 exp compared to evolving a weedle, pidgey, ratata, ect., which is 500.

Many of them don't seem to have the ability to evolve... and they suck CP wise so their only use as far as I can tell is for leveling up. (Played for awhile with bobbi on the way home from the gathering.

I didn't find a single pokemon worth a damn in (2 hours?) In a more-than-you-can even catch type densely populated spot. (Level 13) Confusing. Maybe the good pokemon only come from eggs? I've never hatched one.

On 7/22/2016 at 3:11 AM, Troy Spiral said:

Many of them don't seem to have the ability to evolve... and they suck CP wise so their only use as far as I can tell is for leveling up. (Played for awhile with bobbi on the way home from the gathering.

I didn't find a single pokemon worth a damn in (2 hours?) In a more-than-you-can even catch type densely populated spot. (Level 13) Confusing. Maybe the good pokemon only come from eggs? I've never hatched one.

Some pokemon can't evolve unless you have enough candies of the particular pokemon.  You primarily get candies by transferring extra pokemon, but you also get them if you hatch the pokemon in an egg.  When you hit the pokeball, and go to pokemon, and then tap a pokemon, you have to scroll all the way down to see the transfer button, its annoying.

If you hit the pokeball, and go to pokemon, than go to eggs, you have to click an egg and put it into an incubator.  After its in an incubator you hatch the egg by walking however many kilometers the egg is, 2 km (1.2 miles), 5 km (3.1 miles), or 10 km (6.2 miles).  You have to be in the main game screen with the map showing for the incubators to register your walking, to hatch eggs.  The higher the km egg, the better chance of getting better or rarer pokemon.

So... I have way too many hypnos.  

Yeah from everything I've read you have a higher chance of seeing rarer pokemon the higher level you are.  Although that chance must be pretty minimal since i seem to see the same pokemon everyone else sees in the same spot.   (I'm like brand new to the "pokeverse" kinda got sucked in through the back door of ingress).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 3:42 PM, Trene4000 said:

Is this game really any fun? I keep hearing nothing but complaints from people and even on the chats.

Depends. Kinda like "is star trek any fun" people on the inside are crazy for it, people on the outside hate it.   But , its way, way WAY more popular than ingress ever was...  and if your in a good spot you don't even have to move around much to play it. 

Plus it has you know... cute critters. 

I've met like litterally 20 people that don't even really play video games apparently (there is a park near my house and were the gathering is that has tons of players) but they play pokemon go. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2016 at 1:04 AM, Class-Punk said:

Some pokemon can't evolve unless you have enough candies of the particular pokemon.  You primarily get candies by transferring extra pokemon, but you also get them if you hatch the pokemon in an egg.  When you hit the pokeball, and go to pokemon, and then tap a pokemon, you have to scroll all the way down to see the transfer button, its annoying.

If you hit the pokeball, and go to pokemon, than go to eggs, you have to click an egg and put it into an incubator.  After its in an incubator you hatch the egg by walking however many kilometers the egg is, 2 km (1.2 miles), 5 km (3.1 miles), or 10 km (6.2 miles).  You have to be in the main game screen with the map showing for the incubators to register your walking, to hatch eggs.  The higher the km egg, the better chance of getting better or rarer pokemon.

you still playing  Class?