3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Board Domination Week XXXIV
Top 5 Rank Awards

Gold: TronRP = 102 Posts
Silver: michael840 = 40 Posts
Bronze: kat = 28 Posts
Iron: Troy Spiral = 17 Posts
Steel: Trene4000 = 14 Posts

I actually ranked for once.  Yay!  Stop spiking my coke to make me post more Tron.  lol

This week there was a definite dominator of the board: TronRP :evil:

Now with the start of school and the coming of Fall, it will be interesting to see who will brave the spiked Coke for a chance at the Ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXXV!!!

And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Peace, Love, Coke!!!

large.57d5317672784_PeaceLoveandCoke091116.jpg

Why does it appear as though not all of the post counts have reset?  I don't think I have posted over 40 times so far this week.  I mean, I guess it is possible and just doesn't seem like it to me.  Stop spiking my Coke TronRP.  lol.  I will have to start putting a napkin on top of my drinks to keep them safe from Tron's magic posting pills.  lol

5 hours ago, michael840 said:

Why does it appear as though not all of the post counts have reset?  I don't think I have posted over 40 times so far this week.  I mean, I guess it is possible and just doesn't seem like it to me.  Stop spiking my Coke TronRP.  lol.  I will have to start putting a napkin on top of my drinks to keep them safe from Tron's magic posting pills.  lol

Hey...you know...

Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz :evil:

large.57dd31a4868eb_1976PlopPlopFizzFizz091716.jpg

Also, it takes a week for all of your previous posts to fall off and you had 40 posts as of last Saturday. Posts fall off daily, but as you add posts, you keep that number at a seemingly steady plateau.

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

Hey...you know...

Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz :evil:

large.57dd31a4868eb_1976PlopPlopFizzFizz091716.jpg

Also, it takes a week for all of your previous posts to fall off and you had 40 posts as of last Saturday. Posts fall off daily, but as you add posts, you keep that number at a seemingly steady plateau.

I guess that makes sense.  

On 9/17/2016 at 2:54 AM, michael840 said:

They don't ever actually reset its a 7 day (or something like 7 days) total, so its a "rolling number" never goes to zero unless you dont post for 7 days (ish). 

Greetings All and Welcome to the Month that brings you International Coffee Day, multiple religious observances, National (Nut, Chocolate, Cat) Day, Halloween and...

BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXXV

Daily rankings will be based on the top 3 Top Posters +, as listed in the sidebar, from 12am until 11:59pm with the actual Top 5 totals posting at the end of the week. 

Now, with that said...

READY, SET, POST!!!

gallery_4589_1225_83278.jpg

Board Domination Week XXXV
Day 1 - Sunday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 41 posts
2. Troy Spiral - 38 posts
3. sekhmet2002 - 24 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. michael840 - 23 posts
5. Trene4000 - 9 posts

Day 2 - Monday's Top Ranks
1. TronRP - 52 posts
2. Troy Spiral - 44 posts
3. sekhmet2002 - 24 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. michael840 - 22 posts
5. Trene4000 - 15 posts

Day 3 - Tuesday's Top Ranks
1. TronRP - 61 posts
2. Troy Spiral - 45 posts
3. sekhmet2002 - 24 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. michael840 - 22 posts
5. Trene4000 - 11 posts

WTF tron 80+ posts...   lol.   Good job.    (Not sure why I'm shocked people used to post like 60 posts a day, but the "new order" seems to be like the average joe posts maybe 1 post a day, when that number used to be more like 10) Although there was a lot of drama then too.  Trade-off.   :)

44 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

WTF tron 80+ posts...   lol.   Good job.    (Not sure why I'm shocked people used to post like 60 posts a day, but the "new order" seems to be like the average joe posts maybe 1 post a day, when that number used to be more like 10) Although there was a lot of drama then too.  Trade-off.   :)

I have my days but I am becoming more and more distracted with trying to pretend that I have some sort of artistic talent.  lol

Just now, michael840 said:

I have my days but I am becoming more and more distracted with trying to pretend that I have some sort of artistic talent.  lol

Easier than you might think!  I've found out many people just seem to have NO imagination almost at all.  Just some level of imagination and bam... something like art appears. 

1 minute ago, michael840 said:

:hrhr:

Good one. Never quite heard it put that way, but when you think about it, "artistic talent" is how something is perceived through the eye of the beholder.