Return of Goths on the beach.

So, I was talkin to Tron about having a meet up at Belle Isle. I used to meet there with some goths awhile ago, we called it goth on the beach. There was a time when B I sucked, but word is they cleared out the riff raff, so I wanted to do a poke check and see if enough were interested to make it worth while. Some of the old attractions are open again, so we could goth around and scare all the normal boring people.

Sound like fun?

Ill let Troy handle the details if this is a go.

Post here and let us know!

No no... I'll let sebastian handle the details if this is a go... lol.   I dub thee a Knight of the Beach Goths and  delegate the details of this to you.  I'll support you, And it sounds like a neat idea. I  just will probably combust if I'm in charge of any more events than I already am.  (I run two seperate magic the gathering events... every week , in addition to the gathering... which is probably too much). 

On 7/1/2016 at 9:14 AM, ★Pet®Ⓐ★ said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you people aren't looking scary enough. Believe me.
Put some effort if you wanna scare them lol

c33c5657c924990e6dd67ce808560552.jpg

Edited by kat
I don't understand the fishnets at the beach.. unless you are going to catch fish.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I know most of yall don't know me, cuz I've just been a quiet, sporadic lurker, but I just wanted to say I'd love a Goth beach day. I don't know how many of you are aware of the location on Belle Isle a lot of people call Hippie Beach/Secret Beach/Hipster Beach, but it tends to get a more alternative crowd of metal heads, punks, hippies, and the like.

8 hours ago, Purple.Head.Rush said:

Hey, I know most of yall don't know me, cuz I've just been a quiet, sporadic lurker, but I just wanted to say I'd love a Goth beach day. I don't know how many of you are aware of the location on Belle Isle a lot of people call Hippie Beach/Secret Beach/Hipster Beach, but it tends to get a more alternative crowd of metal heads, punks, hippies, and the like.

Hiya! Nice to hear from you.   All these years living in michigan I don't think I've ever been to Belle Isle I used to hear nothing but bad things , but more recently I seem to hear just good things.   :)

Also hopefully we can trick.. i mean talk you into throwing your two cents in on more things. *points around at things*   :)   Even stuff like "what are you listening to right now" or "what are you thinking"  those are easy right?