General Life Question: When was the last time your life got better instead of worse?

phee

I realize that there might be a slant on this due to it being a GOTH board... But I was just wondering when when the last time someone here's life actually improved in a non temporary way. Be it romantically, financially, emotionally, etc...?

Things only get better for me it seems and it's been that way for a while.  Seeing a new girl, DJ'ing out more, doing more with some other groups, new boots, car runs okay, etc...

Of course life has had its downs as well but for the most part I'm happy.  I know eventually that will be ripped away but for now I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I'm not saying this to look super goth, but I recently stabilized the Vitamin D levels in my blood from prolonged lack of sunlight.  The gap of available energy between those two states is pretty insane.  I was looking around my room and bathroom and messes everywhere, wondering why it was so hard to clean them up, like I had been living in a dream for weeks or months at a time.

On 6/22/2016 at 5:28 AM, Scary Guy said:

Things only get better for me it seems and it's been that way for a while.  Seeing a new girl, DJ'ing out more, doing more with some other groups, new boots, car runs okay, etc...

Of course life has had its downs as well but for the most part I'm happy.  I know eventually that will be ripped away but for now I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Quoting this so I can like it again. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My dad got diagnosed with Parkinson's over a year ago and me and his helper don't get along and I have to take care of him while working at burger king and I have being getting very depressed again and I have be so anxious too sometimes I feel like I may crawl right out of my skin.

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires