Having Dark Thoughts?

Having Dark thoughts? Please try to get professional help! I know many won't , but please try. If not maybe something random I say might trigger something to keep going, I have no idea. But you are not alone with this. You are not. Maybe watch this past minute 1 at least , its a bit of a softball, but maybe that's what you need. I don't know. See the second sentence above. I made it through this you can too! :)

I think in most cases, before social interaction, before exercise, before sleep and everything else, diet and nutritional deficiency is the primary cause of depression.  Eat some protein, eat some fat, eat some fruits or vegetables, get sunlight or take Vitamin D3, and drink water (apart from other drinks) daily.  That's what works for me.  I have a highly avoidant attachment style which is to say I'm highly avoidant, for a couple years now I've tried to carve out a science of how to live best while remaining single and even sometimes avoiding social interaction, like a monk, what I've learned is that the importance of diet is critical.

Edited by Class-Punk