I'm Trying to do Too Much

Its just too much.  With my health the way it is, all the stuff on my plate is literally too much.  I feel like I'm managing things (fairly) OK at the moment, but I feel like at any minute I'm just going to go POOF out of sight and its all going to come crashing down and me just go hide in the troy bear cave.  Despite my Iron-Will Confident Troy side peeking his head out more and more, I think he's over doing it.  Something needs to give. 

Try taking Vitamin D3.  I try to take 6,000 IU's every day to every other day and it motivates me a lot.  Sufficient fat like butter, peanut butter, or coconut oil can help with stress too, and daily intake of coconut oil helps alleviate all sorts of neurological disorders.

• 3 weeks later...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.   ok.. over it.  *goes back to trying to sleep*

On 6/16/2016 at 9:36 AM, Class-Punk said:

Try taking Vitamin D3.  I try to take 6,000 IU's every day to every other day and it motivates me a lot.  Sufficient fat like butter, peanut butter, or coconut oil can help with stress too, and daily intake of coconut oil helps alleviate all sorts of neurological disorders.

WTF I swear I replied to this.  Well , anyhow thanks for the suggestion!   I have been trying to eat better and exersize and all the stuff your supposed to do (and it has been helping really)  but ... gah.. life. 

On 7/6/2016 at 7:13 AM, Troy Spiral said:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.   ok.. over it.  *goes back to trying to sleep*

WTF I swear I replied to this.  Well , anyhow thanks for the suggestion!   I have been trying to eat better and exersize and all the stuff your supposed to do (and it has been helping really)  but ... gah.. life. 

No problem.  With as bad as my social anxiety is I should probably try Xanax or go back on Klonopin, but I just keep dealing with it with no health insurance, and thus no therapist.  I will probably never take any form of medicine/drugs for it again, because I'd rather just be myself with all its pros and cons.  Drinking red wine straight from the bottle is nice though, I really should've worked out today instead..

• 10 months later...
On 7/8/2016 at 10:36 AM, Class-Punk said:

No problem.  With as bad as my social anxiety is I should probably try Xanax or go back on Klonopin, but I just keep dealing with it with no health insurance, and thus no therapist.  I will probably never take any form of medicine/drugs for it again, because I'd rather just be myself with all its pros and cons.  Drinking red wine straight from the bottle is nice though, I really should've worked out today instead..

Hey, congrats on getting off klonopin! You know Stevie Nicks said she went on klonopin years ago to help kick her cocaine addiction and she literally said that getting off klonopin was hell, and much worse than getting off cocaine.