Get My Fat Ass In Shape

I must admit, this video definitely brought a smile to my face. It's interesting listening to people's random thoughts as they concentrate on necessary tasks.

For me, the hard part was actually trying to visualize what the rest of your body was doing...I couldn't figure if you were on a treadmill, marking time on the floor, or jogging in place...:huh:

Also, you might want to state a.m. or p.m. when informing times publically.

Cool action figure play....:thumbup:

I personally love planet fitness, great tanning, cheap price, and the occasional attention whore who has no clue how to lift weights, so they just so weird stuff to stick their rear it (no, that's not sexist, my PF has 2-3 of them)

On 5/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, TronRP said:

I must admit, this video definitely brought a smile to my face. It's interesting listening to people's random thoughts as they concentrate on necessary tasks.

For me, the hard part was actually trying to visualize what the rest of your body was doing...I couldn't figure if you were on a treadmill, marking time on the floor, or jogging in place...:huh:

Thanks for the commentary and taking the time to watch it.   Very helpful.   I didn't think about the time of day thing, is good advice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, TronRP said:

The rest of my body was watching TV and eating junk food ... apparently.  lol