In an effort to help DGN hopefully get a good sized donation as we are perpetually on a shoestring budget:

I offer all The Gathering cards  1 - 10  (all that there are) in a special edition originally meant to be kept for posterity in private, forever.

Most of these are "Private Limited" cards (all except the first card)  numbered 000/005  (or 000/000) that is, they were never available , and will never be again.  

Literally unique objects. Plus it will catch you up on all the cards, and the rarest versions that exist.  I'm a bit sad to part with these but it is for a good cause. 

I'll offer these for a donation  "auction style"   via the honor system.  Please message me with your kind offer.  I will update this post with the current highest donation offer and end the donation "bidding" at the end of the night of the next gathering. (May 19th) and the highest donation offer will "win" the cards, and our gratitude. 

All 10 Gathering Cards, Private Limited

Frontt.jpgBackk.jpg

Front                                                                                                    Back

Feel free to ask any questions here or via private message.  

I'll mail these anywhere, (with tracking) please keep this cost in mind when offering a donation as tracking alone costs ($5 ?). 

Please take note that these will NEVER be available again, not as 000/005 001/005  "Private Limited" cards, if you happen to not have all the cards already (and no one does save 2 people on the planet , and after this , one of the two will be you, the winner) especially if you are at the next gathering to get the 11th one.

Plus this helps out DGN hopefully more than any other single donation has in the past, since we have never offered a "DGN Relic" as a token of appreciation for donations. 

Current Bid: $95

Yay. I was feeling kinda depressed there wasn't more activity on these. I was thinking I'd just spend money I totally don't have (been saving for new tires ... slowly) don't have and donate it myself to DGN. 

These are the only real "DGN Relic" type things that are worthy of the term. The (old) business cards I think are interesting to look back at, but they are just flimsy pieces of cardboard that didn't take much thought to make, and there are 100s of them in the world. These are a different animal.

Theoretically this was supposed to be a way to get us (a bit at least) out of , the "bare minimum donations" stage , not in place of it.  But some dang how it won't let me separate this donation from the regular monthly donations.   *tries to figure it out*