The Gathering 9 Aftermath - Thoughts?

Although we did arrive later than usual, it was still good to see people.

We got in our "Hello" and "See you next time" at the front door with Scary Guy.

Then we got the chance to listen in on some already conversations happening at "The Member's Table" (yeah I'm calling it that since that seems to be where the majority of the group gathering starts and spreads from).

Hi LadyFreak, FrEaKLORd, sekhmet, Troy, Marblez, sycosis and not sure, but was that BioHazard with Troy's tale of socks then no socks...:huh:

This time around, we were there so late (like until 1:30am) that I finally got some time in to shoot the breeze with sekhmet. I talked so much that I felt like I embarrassed myself and then suffering a full blown Charley Horse mid-sentence reeally didn't help the situation. 

All in all, I did have fun; toilet paper, sleeping Monchichis, loose lips, Charley Horse and all.

smeyat 061213.png

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

Although we did arrive later than usual, it was still good to see people.

We got in our "Hello" and "See you next time" at the front door with Scary Guy.

Then we got the chance to listen in on some already conversations happening at "The Member's Table" (yeah I'm calling it that since that seems to be where the majority of the group gathering starts and spreads from).

Hi LadyFreak, FrEaKLORd, sekhmet, Troy, Marblez, sycosis and not sure, but was that BioHazard with Troy's tale of socks then no socks...:huh:

This time around, we were there so late (like until 1:30am) that I finally got some time in to shoot the breeze with sekhmet. I talked so much that I felt like I embarrassed myself and then suffering a full blown Charley Horse mid-sentence reeally didn't help the situation. 

All in all, I did have fun; toilet paper, sleeping Monchichis, loose lips, Charley Horse and all.

smeyat 061213.png

Oh you did get the SG "hi bye" thing In?  I thought you missed that altogether.  Cool.

I NEVER TOLD THE SOCKS STORY.  THERE IS NO PROOF.