Caregiver (Home Health Aide) Needed by fellow DGN member

Hello,

I've not been on DGN for ages due to always facing challenges.  I've gone through many caregivers via many companies in the last few years.  Most companies in MI no longer exist or do not accept payment via my type of insurance.  Then when I'd find a good caregiver they only wanted a short,  part time job until they got the money they needed,  or they'd get preggy and quit.

I am looking for a MATURE LADY over 35 who understands life's challenges and has not just been pampered all her life.  The job is 3 afternoons per week:  M, W, F for a total of 12 hours per week.  It's super simple and rewarding.  I have placed the ad on various internet spots and the women apply to so many ads they ask "Which one is this again?" or say "I only want a full time job" even though the ads all state that this is a  PART TIME, afternoons only job, 3 days per week.

I'm in the Wayne-Westland area so if anyone is in the area of GARDEN CITY, WESTLAND, WAYNE, LIVONIA, TAYLOR, DEARBORN HEIGHTS and such,  and is interested,  please let me know.

Due to a car accident and loads of stress I've been battling many issues and if this is not resolved my body may shut down.  I should not have to be spending 1000+ hours on this.  Why can't caregiver companies in MI be held responsible for what they claim they will do?  This state sucks when it comes to the assistance of disabled people.  BTW,  I have had loads of operations since birth and have medical issues galore.  I don't need diapering and stuff like that......for those who worry about "ewe,  I wonder what's included".  I don't smoke,  drink booze,  do drugs, and have no std's.  I just need physical assistance and to get to the grocery store and such.

Please pass this on if you know anyone else w/o kids at home and w/ an open schedule.

Thank you.