Fuck , fuck , fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Yay car accident.  400 dollar deductible just to get the car from the shop (actually cost the insurance 5100 to fix it, they were debating if it was a total loss or not)  Its not ready yet but it will be tomorrow or friday. 

Don't have it. 

Insurance will go up by like 200 dollars a month... after the next billing cycle,  which means I have to park the car and drop the insurance or sell the car and just have no car until the loan is paid off, so ill be paying on something I don't even have.  (Not that I can even do that if I can't get the car back from the shop).

The "traffic ticket" will be some HUGE amount due to the asinine situation in Toledo were I had to go to court to find out how much the ticket was, and I asked a question which was starting to be  "...I was wondering since I'm going to probably just plead no contest is there a way I could get something lowered..."  turned into...   ok step aside, the judge has now plead you NOT GUILTY, and you have no choice.    The real cost comes from court costs.   I heard numbers ranging from like 190 to 300 and that was just at THAT place.   Now that the judge has plead me not guilty, Ill have to go again, talk to a public defender... insane court costs.  

Plus a bill related to DGN overdrew my bank account along with amazon renewing prime without me realizing it (my fault) FUUUUUUUUUCK, more bills I can't pay.   

Whole idea for the last year was to fix my credit.  This is really crushing. 

Plus there's plenty of other crap not listed. 

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.    Was JUST getting out of the hole a bit and the PTSD/Nightmares/Depression were starting to go away.  FUUUUUUUCK. 

Thanks for listening to my bitching.  Usually keep it to myself but lately, meh.   Nothing is fixed , but I "feel" better, less overwhelmed / angry.  Still have all that crap (and more) to deal with.   Someone get me a winning lotto ticket, i'll even pay for it.  You know, polite. 

On 3/31/2016 at 10:46 PM, TronRP said:

Wow, dude, I don't even know what to say. 

On 3/31/2016 at 0:11 AM, michael840 said:

A friend of mine used to always say "These things are sent to try us."  Things may be bad right now but they will turn around.  Try to keep your chin up and your eyes towards the future. 

On 4/3/2016 at 4:43 PM, LadyKay said:

I'm sorry.

I'm trying or am I just going through the motions and calling that trying?  Hrmm. (I try to be honest with and check myself on this sort of stuff, too many people just "have things happen" and never try to look at the what/why/how or even "what did I or could I have done differently."

12 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Thanks for taking the time to say that.  Honestly. 

Things still suck but I'm trying.   Most all of that is still in play, still have to go to court again (friday).  Woo Hoo.  

No problem. :<

Ugh. Court is really annoying to deal with. :/ I think it's great that you're actively trying, whether you have the proper feelings or motivation behind it or not (going through the motions). It's better to try than to not, and focus on the now and future. The past is the past, and every new day is another start to work towards better. #OverlyObnoxiouslyOptimisticWhenSleepy >_>

Cool thing...

I have to go to court a THIRD time now cuz these toledo asshats can't just let me be done and give me the stupid huge fine that is probably going to make me go into my hole again...

On the WAY TO THE DAMN COURT for the second time (like a few days ago or whenever that was) I got a ticket in michigan for SPEEDING ... I don't ever really speed not anymore (not more than the usual 9 over the limit that everyone drives on the highway)  but there was this small patch of construction , where there was no construction.... that you couldn't see the signs for, and there litterally was zero construction... cop pulls me over... now I have another ticket.

That I have to pay for BEFORE this other ticket that has been going on for ages.  I have like 8 days to scrounge up like $100 bucks (he wrote it for some lower charge with no points) but still.. W T F.

Also I'm not sure why this is making me SO crazy insane upset/sad/just wana say fuck it all.  

I feel for ya Troy. The ex bitch has killed my finances too, including now I have to go down to SCS and fight over a water bill (1500 for 6 months my ass!) all money I don't have!

its not healthy...but try what I do...absinthe, cloves, and Netflix (no chilling!)

22 hours ago, Corvus said:

I feel for ya Troy. The ex bitch has killed my finances too, including now I have to go down to SCS and fight over a water bill (1500 for 6 months my ass!) all money I don't have!

its not healthy...but try what I do...absinthe, cloves, and Netflix (no chilling!)

sorry to hear that.

Hey... that's like, Ye Old Home Remedy!