Looking to buy/sell a home? I'm your go-to real estate agent!

Not everyone on here is on Facebook, so you may not know, but I am a licensed real estate agent in Michigan.  Spring is the season for listing your home, or looking to buy one, and the market right now is at a value that hasn't been seen in quite a few years.  Not all agents are equally as expert with the motivation to get you the best deal possible!  Real estate is a huge passion of mine, so if you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell, please let me go to work to negotiate the best value on the market!

I'm also with Century 21 Town and Country in Clinton Township.  There are very few brands out there that are as recognized as Century 21.  Buyers and sellers all over the world are familiar and comfortable with Century 21, knowing that they are dealing with one of the top brands in the industry.  Not only do I have the brand power of Century 21, but also, the Town and Country name is actually the largest Century 21 franchise in the state of Michigan.  We've got eight branches in Michigan, and the Clinton Township office specifically is the second largest within the Town and Country line.

So if you've been thinking of buying, selling, or leasing property...let me know either through messaging me on here, sending me an e-mail at Jessica.ward@tcagents.com, or giving me a call direct at (586) 286-3953!

• 2 weeks later...