Well, I am making a movie

Irrationalmonster

I wrote and currently directing this punk rock Bonnie and Clyde film, Seth and Tia. Here is the plot: Two patients, Seth and Tia develop a friendship during their stay in a mental institution. They decide to make a plan to break out, but they can't do it alone,so they ally with an enemy patient named Gnarly Daren who helps them. Seth then betrays Daren by locking him in a cell so he can't leave with them. During Seth and Tia's life of anarchy on the run, Daren escapes from the institution, is out for their blood, and will stop at nothing to get revenge.

Trailer is here: 

Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/SethandTiaFilm/ 

Hope you all like it.

Looks like a lotta work so far!  Keep it up!  

I was a theater minor in college  (kept rotating between acting / poducing/ directing , but prefered acting).   Never went anywhere with it other than making a few local cable access TV documentary type shows, which now only exist on VHSl.  (yeah, yeah lol)   They did used to play them on the city club monitors ... when there were city club monitors though.  So that was the piinacle of my carreer.  Nothing like this.   

I have been spending the last 5 minutes reading  " I'm not a rational animal , I'm an irrational monster"  10 different ways lol.  

Cool.  If you need any motorcycles, let me know.  I have some film experience and my girlfriend and I each have a motorcycle if you ever need one for a film.  No stunt riding but our bikes are early 80's models so they have a cool old school look and feel to them.

• 1 month later...

I take it this still needs funding.    Damn money (or lack of).  grrr

What little experience I've had filmmaking  (made two very short films which only exist on VHS (film being one of my many minors), buried in my basement somewhere... although they did play them on the monitors at CC every week... when CC still had monitors. I also used to do a local access TV interview show (directed / starred) not due to awesome talent, just due to me being the only one that really wanted to get the damn things made.  :D   Was almost 2 decades ago now though. 

Nothing compared to the polish this has.  

at the risk of sounding like I'm hijacking the thread, once my move is complete we will be opening a first of its kind dark entertainment production focusing on haunted houses, films, tv, photography, and art. I've already got some top talent lined up and some great cross branding in the works, but I always am on the look out for talent, from actors, makeup, set builders, and more. We will also serve as a talent agency for our people! 

If  this appeals to you or anyone else hit me up!

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2016 at 10:04 PM, Corvus said:

at the risk of sounding like I'm hijacking the thread, once my move is complete we will be opening a first of its kind dark entertainment production focusing on haunted houses, films, tv, photography, and art. I've already got some top talent lined up and some great cross branding in the works, but I always am on the look out for talent, from actors, makeup, set builders, and more. We will also serve as a talent agency for our people! 

If  this appeals to you or anyone else hit me up!

Good to see ya on the board.  If you want to get more attention for this, I'd make a new post and add a little more detail.  Will just get more eyeballs. :)