Joggers

Destroit

48 minutes ago, Chernobyl said:

Who else is all about that jogging life?  Where do you run? How often? How fast? How many miles?  I have so many questions about your routine that it's probably borderline bizarre.

I don't really job but I have been exersizing a lot in the last few months.  (Planet Fitness)  My knees are pretty rough.  I'll have to pay more attention to the actual miles and such.  

I had a vauge idea of doing some sort of small marathon in like 6 months or something. (totally not in shape for that sort of thing yet)

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/24/2016 at 4:38 PM, Destroit said:

Who else is all about that jogging life?  Where do you run? How often? How fast? How many miles?  I have so many questions about your routine that it's probably borderline bizarre.

Well I try to 'Jog' every other day. But it's a treadmill. So I been thinking about this post.

I went and jogged/ran  around the block, which is about 1.1 miles 16 times in 40 minutes. Figured I should stop was getting rough.

Not sure if that's good or bad. Been doing the treadmill like 2 and a half months. 'Target Heartrate' seems to be the state the treadmill cares about and just keeps me jogging at 142bpm. I usually workout for about 45 mins.

9 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

...I went and jogged/ran  around the block, which is about 1.1 miles 16 times in 40 minutes. Figured I should stop was getting rough...

are you saying you ran 17.6 miles in 40 minutes? that's 2m 15s per mile... i think you need to do some recalculating!

7 hours ago, torn asunder said:

are you saying you ran 17.6 miles in 40 minutes? that's 2m 15s per mile... i think you need to do some recalculating!

Hah ok, I was looking at the tracker again , it doesn't actually have the damn data stored for some reason but its defaulted to KM per hour not Miles.    

I'm almost dead positive it was 17 laps,  but looking at it the rest of that just can't be right.   Looking further into it, its  1.1 Km around my block not 1.1 miles.  But even at what.... 1.7 miles around the block that still seems way to fast.  I'll have to try again  / pay closer attention. 

10 hours ago, torn asunder said:

Hah ok, I was looking at the tracker again , it doesn't actually have the damn data stored for some reason but its defaulted to KM per hour not Miles.    

I'm almost dead positive it was 17 laps, the actual time could have been as long as 45 minutes as I "fast walked" for a few when i first started but am pretty sure I didn't count that, but I might have.   I'm thinking that's about as far as I could be off. 

So that'd be what 21.5kph. Still seems way too high.