Prick

kat

I am so very sad to say as I just found out that a great friend who a lot of us met here on DGN has left this world.

RIP, Prick. I love you. You were the kindest soul I have had the pleasure of calling a friend. 

Please, if we could all say something about Prick, a memory, a word. Anything. 

He was such a kindheart. This world will feel darker without his presence.

I don't even know what to say.

I found out about an hour ago from The Gimp that he passed.  While he didn't really care for me in the last few years just because of my personality from my understanding (can't make everyone like you, I suppose), I've never had anything but good things to say about him.  He was always a familiar friendly face at the clubs that I knew I could pop a seat next to at the bar and chat for awhile.  And he was always real generous, you ever needed anything, he'd totally oblige without any attitude.  

I've been told that funeral arrangements will most likely be announced within the next week.

The fuck?

Wish I could say I knew him better but it's probably better that I didn't.  Still, losing just about anyone from the scene tends to hurt and we were always on good terms as far as I knew.

Any details on what happened or funeral arrangements for those who might like to attend?

Sorry for the late reply, I don't always see everything.

• 5 weeks later...

Damn.   :(

Back in late January, I got a message about how he was coming to see me at the Dovetail Cafe the first weekend of February. I sent him a message telling that that gig had actually happened in February of 2015. I hope he got it in time and didn't go up there.

Reqiescat in pace, prick. You were a good man, from what I could tell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...