How many times a week would you prefer to have sex?

Troy Spiral

How many times a week would you prefer to have sex?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think people sometimes have the "option" of having more or less sex but sort of have (some amount) they aren't actually liking.   (Such a thing as too much) was curious about preference.  I seem to change my preference so often that its hard to really give an answer so I just replied "how I feel right at this moment". 

I guess it also assumes "good sex that you like"  rather than like , sex that almost seems like just manual labor.   lol

8 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Should have made "DEATH BY SNU SNU!" an option.

I'll have to add that in  Sex Poll 2.0.   

When  I hear the term "sex"  i don't think about my favorite  part... aka blow jobs, so that option doesn't pop into mind due to how the question  it's worded lol. 

I actually saw that  (death by sex , via an ancient tribe of amazon , for them that are unaware what SNU SNU is) in Futurama back in the day.  I'm not sure if its "from" futurama or if its originated someplace else.  Too busy with stuff to google it (already off focus, as always lol).

23 hours ago, torn asunder said:

entirely depends on the woman, and, the sex.

Exactly this

On 3/26/2016 at 1:17 PM, Troy Spiral said:

I'll have to add that in  Sex Poll 2.0.   

When  I hear the term "sex"  i don't think about my favorite  part... aka blow jobs, so that option doesn't pop into mind due to how the question  it's worded lol. 

I actually saw that  (death by sex , via an ancient tribe of amazon , for them that are unaware what SNU SNU is) in Futurama back in the day.  I'm not sure if its "from" futurama or if its originated someplace else.  Too busy with stuff to google it (already off focus, as always lol).

I think the idea of it originated from the movie "Caveman" which was a scientifically inaccurate comedy on early life.  It was slightly more accurate than The Flintstones, slightly.  I think that was the first time a three letter repeated word was used to represent sex "zug zug."

Oh look, I found the full movie in the sidebar.

Now what you probably meant was the act of screwing a man to death.  There are a few examples of this.

A boy and his dog is a great horrible post apocalyptic flick.  I won't go into detail but basically everyone in the movie is horrible and deserves to die, and a few of them actually get to!

Found this too, although it's out of order chronologically.  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutWithABang

I also remember seeing this on USA Up All Night, it was pretty horrible.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Women_in_the_Avocado_Jungle_of_Death

I didn't see it listed in the above, so maybe I remembered it wrong but I'm pretty sure they wanted to use the men as breeding stock.

I also can't believe Duckman didn't touch on this topic at least once.