DGN ALL REQUEST: New Musical Game

phee

(Been a while since we have had one of these started... we will see if this goes anywhere)

Here is how it will work... This is not a request to hear specific songs... there is youtube, lastfm, spotify, etc... for that. This is way to get to know one another by how they interpret the requests.

A person makes a request for a kind of song they are thinking of... For example: "A song that makes you happy, A song that makes you think of science fiction, a song that scares you, a song that makes you horny, etc..." And the next person who posts puts up a song (youtube or just a name or something that can be looked up) that fits the request. 

For example if the person before you posts: "Give me your favorite workout song."

A person might post: 

But then  they would say to the next person: "Post a song you like to listen to that is sad."

Etc.... 

So I will make the first request:

Give me a song that makes you miss someone:

Nothing anymore, been o too many accidents.   Got a 5100 dollar insurance bill (luckily i sqeeked by and they didn't decided it was a total loss) granted I only have to pay 400... only ... yeah right.  Still haven't been able to pay the ticket itself due to toledo's pre-stone age judical system. 

But hrmm....

Since Troy didn't request a topic I am going to post a song that made me fall in love with a specific band.  This is the first song that I had ever heard and made me love the band so much that I got a few friends together for a 5 hour road trip to see them in concert at a hole in the wall bar in a really bad neighborhood 2 months later.  I am a strange individual.  lol

so keeping with this idea....  What song made you love a band so much that you would do something stupid just to see them in concert?

This is sort of a hard one for me.  Please correct me if I am misinterpreting what you mean by theme song.  I am going to post 2 for this.  I am thinking Theme song meaning what represents how your life has gone or how people see your life going.

This is sort of how I like to think that my life has gone.

The only issue is that there is another Harry Chapin song that seems to fit the relationship between my father and I.  It is kind of a reoccurring theme for my entire family really.

Now that I have thoroughly depressed everyone, let's face it Harry Chapin wrote some beautiful songs but the man could depress a hyena.  lol.  

What song can makes you feel like you can achieve anything while you are listening to it?