Is there a way I can opt out of all emails? I keep getting emails saying I subscribed to a thread and I only see the email settings as to receiving one email a day or one a week or whenever new content is posted. I don't want any emails. How do I stop this and unsubscribe to any threads I may be subscribed to?

i did a quick search on 'notifications' and found the following threads, which should help you to turn them off. if you don't have any success, please let me know & i'll see if i can help further...

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/35415-pms-profile-comments/#comment-729346

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/15260-getting-way-too-many-emails-from-dgn-all-the-sudden/#comment-313489

Thanks for asking this instead of reporting it as spam.

Under notification options beside instant / daily /blah one of the choices should be 'don't notify me' when I get up (730 am now and im workin on 4 hours sleep over the last 2 days

I'll see if I can just do it for you (probably can't but maybe I can. Doing admin Stuff on a phone is a pain also so, i need to be at a computer 

If you see this before i get to it (ima Pass out after I hit reply on this and just let me know if/that you still don't see a don't notify option.

Sorry for the trouble.  

Oh and *waves* nice to see you

4 hours ago, BloodCupcake said:

Is there a way I can opt out of all emails? I keep getting emails saying I subscribed to a thread and I only see the email settings as to receiving one email a day or one a week or whenever new content is posted. I don't want any emails. How do I stop this and unsubscribe to any threads I may be subscribed to?