New Hangout - READ PLEASE

Troy Spiral

I think we should definitely do this. Even if we do a regular get together at someone's house, I would not mind you everyone coming over here to hang out, we could do whatever. 

There is Rockstar Karaoke in Westland. Maybe we set a day first and decide what the event will be later? Just a suggestion though.

5 minutes ago, kat said:

I think we should definitely do this. Even if we do a regular get together at someone's house, I would not mind you everyone coming over here to hang out, we could do whatever. 

There is Rockstar Karaoke in Westland. Maybe we set a day first and decide what the event will be later? Just a suggestion though.

But then you wouldn't let me leave kst, if be at your house forever xP

I'm good with either idea, or even Kat's suggestion. I would not be able to host a get together at my house unfortunately as my house is a bit too small for more than three people. I also live in Ohio. Ihop sounds great, or any restaurant of the sort is good. I would love to have a goth club meetup but that is just me. :)

Yea my apartment is not huge but we could figure something out. I have a friend who has a pretty decent bar but It's in SW Detroit so I am not sure if anyone would go. Lol

We should do something though because I love the idea of the face to face interaction. I like the restaurant idea or coffee spot, hell in the spring we can do a tone more stuff. 

There's pool halls too...shit, we can be creative with it as well;)

I don't know the area very well yet.  I live in Novi.  My place could handle a few people but I feel that some people might feel awkward due to all the animals we have. 

Weekends aren't the best for me because I tend to work late on Fridays and Saturdays.  Sundays wouldn't be to bad since I get out of work between 9 and 10pm.  I am cool with hanging out as long as I get some advance notice so I can figure out how to get there without getting lost.

7 hours ago, michael840 said:

I don't know the area very well yet.  I live in Novi.  My place could handle a few people but I feel that some people might feel awkward due to all the animals we have. 

Weekends aren't the best for me because I tend to work late on Fridays and Saturdays.  Sundays wouldn't be to bad since I get out of work between 9 and 10pm.  I am cool with hanging out as long as I get some advance notice so I can figure out how to get there without getting lost.

Yeah right now I'm just kind of in the "discovery" phase of this idea. 

Partly i think ... crazy as it sounds, it has to be on a day that I peronally can go.   In general I could go  anytime from Sunday to Thursday, although probably Thursday would be ideal since I wouldn't have to drive from toledo and back.  (Im in toledo  from very, very early sunday to Wednesday most weeks atm) 

If it could be something west-side ish that would be good, but theres not much over here , at least not club wise.   

On 1/19/2016 at 10:54 PM, kat said:

There is Karaoke in westland?  The only place I knew about closed. 

This is sort of off topic but.

I am planning on making pizzas this coming Tuesday, Feb 2nd, for my birthday.  Everyone is welcome.  I am starting to plan out what all I am making.  All of the pizzas are going to have stuffed crust but here are my ideas so far.

Chicken Alfredo

Chicken Fra Diavolo

Hawaiian

Pepperoni and bacon

Cheese steak with peppers and onions.

If anyone would like to give a suggestion or come and join in the festivities, please feel free to let me know.

1 hour ago, michael840 said:

I am planning on making pizzas this coming Tuesday, Feb 2nd, for my birthday.  Everyone is welcome.  I am starting to plan out what all I am making.  All of the pizzas are going to have stuffed crust but here are my ideas so far.

Chicken Alfredo

Chicken Fra Diavolo

Hawaiian

Pepperoni and bacon

If anyone would like to give a suggestion or come and join in the festivities, please feel free to let me know.

My suggestion would be, you make me a pepperoni, bacon, cheese, steak pizza with green peppers, onions and black olives, I swing by, say "Hi" (officially), pay you $20 and bring home gourmet dinner...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

My suggestion would be, you make me a pepperoni, bacon, cheese, steak pizza with green peppers, onions and black olives, I swing by, say "Hi" (officially), pay you $20 and bring home gourmet dinner...:biggrin:

It is also my dog's birthday so you would have to at least give her belly scritchies as well.  lol

On 1/22/2016 at 11:25 PM, Troy Spiral said:

There is Karaoke in westland?  The only place I knew about closed. 

Oh wow, it was actually Garden City but it did close.. It is now a honky tonk and Southern Rock type place called Renegades. Well, there is a little dive bar out there too that has Karaoke on weekends..its' on Ford Rd but I can't remember the name..lol. It'll come back to me.

3 hours ago, kat said:

Oh wow, it was actually Garden City but it did close.. It is now a honky tonk and Southern Rock type place called Renegades. Well, there is a little dive bar out there too that has Karaoke on weekends..its' on Ford Rd but I can't remember the name..lol. It'll come back to me.

I wonder if this would help:

Best Karaoke Bar in Westland, MI

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Karaoke+Bar&find_loc=Westland%2C+MI

On 1/28/2016 at 0:33 PM, michael840 said:

Chicken Alfredo

Chicken Fra Diavolo

Hawaiian

Pepperoni and bacon

what time do you plan on starting?  I'll be in toledo that day, but who knows.  I'm really trying to actually "meet" people just my schdeule is akward ATM.

That renegades place sounds interesting.  STRYKERS has

On 1/29/2016 at 11:28 PM, TronRP said:

I wonder if this would help:

Best Karaoke Bar in Westland, MI

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Karaoke+Bar&find_loc=Westland%2C+MI

?  Thats more of a "classy" bar as I remember unless its changed.

8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

what time do you plan on starting?  I'll be in toledo that day, but who knows.  I'm really trying to actually "meet" people just my schdeule is akward ATM.

No set time.  I have the day off so I am just going to make pizzas all day and people are welcome to stop by anytime.  I even have some of my coworkers coming over that night after they get out of work.

Well, I'll be swinging by Pizza Palace (a.k.a. Michael's house) for a bit of a meet and greet (and hopefully pick up some pizza's) before I have to be back across town to get the kids...just an FYI. :wave:gathering: :pizza:

• 4 weeks later...