When Fear Runs You're Life

kat

• 1 month later...

I live in fear of a lot of things. I'm a perfectionist so it's mainly that I won't do a good job at <insert almost anything here>. It stops me all the time from getting things accomplished that I would like to do. There are several things I fear otherwise as well. 

21 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I live in fear of a lot of things. I'm a perfectionist so it's mainly that I won't do a good job at <insert almost anything here>. It stops me all the time from getting things accomplished that I would like to do. There are several things I fear otherwise as well. 

*hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

I am terrified of rejection which is weird because life feels like it rejected me so much that I should be numb to it..

I also fear, not necessarily dying alone,  but growing old by myself and never having someone beside me in life to make memories with, to experience the rest of our lives with.

I want to fall completely in love with someone who can fall completely in love with me. I want to find the person who's eyes I look into and can see the rest of our lives in them. I want someone to fall asleep with and wake up to until the end of our lives. I want to be something to someone who is not perfect for anyone else but me and vice versa. 

I ask alot of the universe, I see this as I get older. It's like I'm expecting something to just fall out of nowhere or something.  

Edited by kat