The automatic donation/goals system will be down probably until monday according the support staff that makes it, it says on the website that they are very short staffed right now and trying to get it fixed but its unlikely until monday.   We are still 40 bucks short of our goal (no one has donated this month) I can pay for it out of my pocket like i used to do when I was working but its super painful now with basically no income other than SSD which just barely pays the bills.   The payments go to the paypal account  troyspiral@gmail.com (which is setup as a business account) and is the same place its always gone to if anyone wants to donate still.  

"offline donations" is a bug that if that shows up that means I personally put money into the account (I do this sometimes when I have to send money to someone that wont take anything but Paypal"  its not possible to make an "offline donation" to DGN in the way it sounds.  Its the donation app screwing up when it doesn't understand who put the money in.  (no way to fix it without getting into the code which I know nothing about.) This was not a problem before.  Fixed soon I'm told.

troy, a couple months ago, i saw on the donations list a couple of offline donations totaling well over $100 (one was for $70, iirc). how is it that they didn't seem to be applied to the "minimum donation" level, and can they be used to cover this month?

All donations are "online" and have a name associated with them.  Its been months but I sold a few things on ebay , which many people only have Paypal, so again that shows up as an 'offline donation'  rather than just ignoring it because of this bug (supposedly fixed soon).

What it really should say instead of "offline donation" is ... nothing , since it never went through the donations system, but in the last version of the app it was looking at "all transactions" and if none of the names matched up with someone from the board it would just say "offline donation" which is very misleading , and from what Ive heard from the guy that made the app, he lost a lot of customers over it.

Having said all that we are always covered (well almost always) one month ahead of time in case there is a hiccup (not related to the bug, just standard practice, DGN going down due to not having the money is something I really try hard to avoid.  For years I just payed for everything out of my pocket (we used to have much snappier speed board) but via donations its not sustainable to have our own private server for instance.