Funny Story....

kat

Hey guys and gals, are you hilarious too? In case you all haven't noticed yet, I'm a clown, really, I can find humor in nearly everything, well, almost. Anyway...

Did you do something or see something that cracked you up?

Or do you have a funny story? Please, tell us. We all need a good laugh, right!

Hell, are world is falling apart before us, we're not getting any younger and life is but a bitch.... sometimes all we can do is laugh, right? 

So...

Funny stuff. Go!!

Edited by kat

Sex Toy Story...

So, I go to a store today and it is one that I don't ever use but because my kids friend is working at the one I like, I had to go somewhere else, anyway..

I really want a new corset so the sweet young salesgirl is showing me the prettyist, black, lace covered, totally my style.. And they actually help you try it on because they have to lace you up so tight. I really didn't want to try anything on, I was kinda like... Maybe I'll come back and get it next week, plus I'm looking for a waist training one, which they only had a couple and I can get them online for a fraction of the price of what they are at a shop, so I said, I am actually looking for something over there (motions to toy area) so we go over there, I describe kind of what I am looking for and she grabs a few, I grab a few. Now, she wants me to, of course buy the 200 dollar, fucking, top of the line, and no, just no. I find a couple that caught my eye, she goes and batteries them up, let's me feel them, well this one I chose, I was pretty confident about, Lol..so, I narrowed it down to that one and another, I did one more test, and sure enough, my top pick won. So my response was, "I want this one for sure, I am just getting a really good vibe from it!"... No pun intended."

A few seconds go by,  I was just going about my transaction and as I am getting in my purse for money,  all of a sudden, she started cracking up loud as hell and says, "Omg, that took me a minute" lol,. 

I said it so non-chalant but I promise, the exchange was much funnier than the actual writing out of the story here now.  Had to be there I guess. Anyway. 

The End

Edited by kat

Well being a natural born pervert , when i poped out as a baby , the doctor was about to spank me (old fashion) and I was like .. no I got dis... spanked myself.  

I was so groggy in the "morning" yesterday I started brushing my teeth with cortisone cream... again.   This is like the third time in a year.  lol

FU sleep meds!  xd

With the passing of our mother and now a beloved pet, it has been very emotional handling the finalities of our mother's estate

Earlier, while closing her last credit card, I was speaking to a rep who had trouble locating our mother in their system. I had a question about a transaction for $104 that sudden appeared on her card. After a few minutes, the rep said, "Oh, here she is, I found her email account. I see there was a transaction made on the 23rd..." at which point I cut her off and said, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I know I told our mother she would have to come back for a visit after she passed, but I never mentioned anything about making a hundred dollar purchase on a credit card!

Long story short and multiple laughs later, the amount was the fee for an annual membership which the rep was more than happy to credit. I apologized for my earlier outburst, but I had to let her know that the brief misunderstanding helped lighten the mood of a really trying time.

An elderly woman who was immobile at Meijer today seen me walk by and asked if I could reach her a can of Eagles cream, which was on the veeery top shelf. I, of course was going to help but I kinda had to get on my tip toes and because the can was pushed back I had to like kind of hop and smack it forward, all of a sudden here comes the can of cream falling down, smacking me in my jaw, but I did catch it after that and she was so happy to get the cream (luckily noone seen me bust my mouth on it, lol)