Freedom!

At long last, my days of driving for Lyft and Uber have come to an end. I ended up finally getting another job late last month, and officially start at it next Monday. Thank god. I cannot stand the thought of driving around drunk, entitled millennials who can't even tip $5 on a ride, but can afford to drop $200 or $300 in one sitting at a club. I can't even stand the thought of having to fake a smile anymore for these rat bastards - they're so shallow and self-centered it's unreal. Even on nights where I thought everything went great, I would wake up and find I had several less than 5 star ratings on my daily reports, and realize they were just acting nice. I'd wonder what I did wrong, too. Either way, I'm free from the chains of driving drunk, selfish cheapskates around.

At long last, my days of driving for Lyft and Uber have come to an end. I ended up finally getting another job late last month, and officially start at it next Monday. Thank god. I cannot stand the thought of driving around drunk, entitled millennials who can't even tip $5 on a ride, but can afford to drop $200 or $300 in one sitting at a club. I can't even stand the thought of having to fake a smile anymore for these rat bastards - they're so shallow and self-centered it's unreal. Even on nights where I thought everything went great, I would wake up and find I had several less than 5 star ratings on my daily reports, and realize they were just acting nice. I'd wonder what I did wrong, too. Either way, I'm free from the chains of driving drunk, selfish cheapskates around.

gallery_4589_1202_30418.jpg

Thank you for the informative link. I actually thought my dyslexia was really acting up and I was misreading the word millionaire. :hrhr:

That also sheds a major light on a lot of stuff we have been noticing for a while (especially with commercials) you always see ads of young people partying and drinking while lounging on the beach all day or hanging out in groups. And just about every commercial with a small child in it has the little one using some form of tech or demanding gifts that they feel entitled to. Now I know where those advertisements are directed.

How do you keep your sanity?

Hah.  I have the same Affliction.  Although I try to mitigate it by not driving that much, mostly only durring near 100% certain surge times.   Its worth it during a good 3 hour surge. Not worth it as a "real job".   Plus detroit in the last year or so has a LOT more Uber Passengers than it used to.  I've never had the app on for more than maybe 6 minutes before I get a ride.