Old Pictures Of Yourself

I don't really have many , pictures were never really "a thing" for me ... well until these damn cellphone things came along (which are actually just web surfing / text messaging devices... "phone" whats that? lol)

11219337_10206710408696494_4102870211380 

Paul (best friend at the time, still a good friend but the bastard moved away on me) and I at Graduation.  (92)

12140065_10153695003837813_7028830151489

Me in the middle and upper left.  Paul far right and the guy in the skirt.  (all these pics were taken at "our" (really pauls) apartment at U of M  95 (?) ish.  Paul blames me for "becoming gay" he and I used to go out and (try) to meet chicks together all through high school.  

Note the Blue Velvet poster on the wall behind me, hah. (pervert movie but good in case your unaware)  Behind paul up on the wall are these strange things called "CDs" and even some "tapes" whatever they are. 

After we got out to Ann Arbor. One day I was sick of us having no friends, so I walked to a coffee shop. Kurt Cobain had just killed himself and through that subject I met Tracy and Icha. (tracy is the black girl sitting on the floor bottom left) who were lesbians, and they took me (without me knowing) to a gay club.  Then, since I had that (at the time traumatic event, later, old hat) I had to drag paul at some point he  let on that he was "bi" , I had NO clue.  

In the basement of the then called "Nectarine" they had a smaller club on gay night  called "The Sludge Club" which played this strange music called "gothic" music, and its been downhill ever since. 

Edited by Troy Spiral

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...