Just noticed you can click on the little heart symbol next to the arrow down there\

\                                                            

\ 

\

\

to see who  'gave reputation'.                                                                                                \

Edited by Troy Spiral

Every time I think of clicking it, I hesitate because I was informed that clicking it has a different use in DGN. I believe it has the meaning of "Thanks for Sharing", but you are anonymous. So if you actually "Like" a post, do you "Quote" it and tell the poster you liked it? :blink: