The funds came through just fine for some reason the app itself didn't "record" the donation but the funds are there and you totally went up and beyond. God damit.   I'm very sorry.   But theres nothing wrong with the funds transfer the app just didn't "log" it like for historical reasons like it should have.  Your name should have been on a list of donors for the month as soon as you did that.

I'm testing it right now to see if 1. it can be fixed 2. I need to dump that app because thats just not acceptable. 

as usual 1. You rock 2. Very, Very sorry.   *looks into it more* (basicly having Sehkmet donate small ammounts and re-testing)

Everything is up to date and as far as I can tell all the settings are correct, I put in a ticket to the developers.   The money itself is safe and we actually DID make our goal (thanks to tron) but the "cosmetic" aspect of that never showed up and I was a moron , in that typically that has not been a problem (the cosmetic aspect) so I just assumed the donation came from the bit of backup funding we had.