A Filthy Dental Office I Wont Be Back

I have not so good insurance so almost no dentist in my area will take it. So I was forced to go to this dentist I never went to before. It was for my daughter's 6 month cleaning. The office looked like it use to be a house. The waiting room was out dated but  I didn't think that wasn't such a big deal. Anyway when they called us in to get her teeth clean the first thing I notice was the dental chair was taped up with duck tape. Then I noticed the rest of the office. The over head light that they use to look at your teeth had spider webs on the top of it. The carpet look as though it had never been clean and my shoes kept sticking to it. The whole place was just dusty and dirty. All the equipment looks like it was from the 1980's and had rust on it. The dentist seem clean though and he wore gloves and  a mask and had a clean paper cloth thing on the try holding the instruments. The instruments looked clean and cared for. But the rest was just scary! I have got to get some better dental insurance because there is no way I am going back to this place. Why would they let the place go like that to the point where you have spider webs growing on stuff? Dentist are scary enough without that.