Well I've been lurking on this site for a few days and finally decided to join! My name is Emery and I've been into the goth scene for about 3 years (though ive always had a secret obssesion with the subculture) I'm also into nerdy things like cosplaying and often attend conventions and such. Thank you for letting me join.

Greetings and may I officially Welcome you to DGN!

Do stay and play. And if you should need anything, do not hesitate to ask.

large.Snow_Fox_071615.jpg.ef013edf9ef641

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©
Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. laugh.gif 

Current location?
Where from?
Gender?
Work?
School?
Kids?
Married?
Single? 
Hobbies?
How Did You Find / hear about DGN?
How did you pick your DGN name?
Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! 
If you have a website / personal journal link to us! wink.gif

I'd love to do the share some extra info :)

Current location? Livonia
Where from? Well I spent a big chunk of my childhood in St.Augustine, FL
Gender? Female
Work? Not currently
School? Franklin High
Kids? Nope
Married? No
Single?  Yes
Hobbies? Cosplay, makeup, music, art, reading
How Did You Find / hear about DGN? Was just looking for other goths out there in the general area
How did you pick your DGN name? I use it for everything! I'm wiccan and my spirit animal is the arctic fox :)
Other Stuff? Not really, other than if anyone needs to rant or just talk I love to make new friends and help others. It's a gift of mine I guess.

Ah yes. It is hard to come across such people i suppose. People dont realize when someone needs another for advice or just to hear them rant and stay quiet. Or you get the poeple who say "you think you have it bad?" And proced to play the "my life is worse than yours game" its quite the shame that thats how it is now.

Ah yes. It is hard to come across such people i suppose. People dont realize when someone needs another for advice or just to hear them rant and stay quiet. Or you get the poeple who say "you think you have it bad?" And proced to play the "my life is worse than yours game" its quite the shame that thats how it is now.

Very true.   For most people "listening" just means waiting for their chance to talk.

Sad but true. I actually try to cultivate an interest in what others are saying even if I don't just automatically "feel interested".  I just think it makes for a better world. Yeah there's tons of bad stuff out there, but there are plenty of positive, nice and beautiful things too.  =)

• 2 months later...

Well I've been lurking on this site for a few days and finally decided to join! My name is Emery and I've been into the goth scene for about 3 years (though ive always had a secret obssesion with the subculture) I'm also into nerdy things like cosplaying and often attend conventions and such. Thank you for letting me join.

what characters do you cosplay