Hey everyone your Fairy Gothmother here sharing some cool things from my Goth life in Germany. My husband Jurek and I moved to beautiful Leipzig home of the biggest Gothic gathering in the world Wave Gotik Treffen. Its a goths dream come true. Simply attending it was not enough I want to live it and be a part of it every year! So I am super lucky. If you do not know me I am Cathrine and I grew up in Michigan about a hr north of Detroit near Harsens Island. I always been a bit weird and I got into the gothic lifestyle and discovered Detroit Goth scene. It was difficult with my life, circumstance and location to be a huge part of it but never the less I did at least come experience and meet some of Detroits/Michigans fellow goths and attend some clubs and events. As I got more into the music and life I also took notice of the national and international scene and thirsted for more. I grew to love Industrial music and EBM and so much of it came out of Germany and I discovered M'era Luna and WGT. I knew I would have to learn some German because my love for German music and so I could one day go to these events. After moving to California for a few years I finally decided to go big or go home. I thought why not do something amazing and move to Germany? I do not have children and I may have my medical issues but I have the independence to travel. I began building a network of friends and also began to grow a interest in dating German guys as well. I mean why not go for a cute German goth guy? Anyways fast forward and I have been in Germany over 3 years. I am married to a adorable lovely guy and we have a naked Donskoy cat named Giizmo. We went to M'era Luna together in 2013 and moved to Leipzig end of December 2014. Now we are settling in and working on our goals and plans for our life here. First taking care of priorities but still enjoying some bits of the goth scene when we can afford the time and money. So this thread will be where I share my life in photos with a little blogging about things. I also encourage anyone who has ever experienced or visited to also join in post photos or post comments, photos and ideas about the scene and things you want, want to see and experience. So I will start by posting some photos from the past couple years. Sorry I am not in many since right now until I shed the weight I feel uncomfortable in too many photographs. So I will begin with some pics from M'era Luna 2013 and progress from there!

20130810_160336.thumb.jpg.a605f414d3c834

Guilty pleasures! I am a huge fan of Blutengel it was pretty awesome finally seeing them live and meeting them!  You can not deny Chris Pohl is dreamy! Next to him lovely Viki Scarlet. She often is in videos and scantily clad and covered in blood hehe. She totally digged my coffin bag and so did Christ. He signed it but its fading so it needs to get signed again next time we meet!IMG_0084.thumb.JPG.4a142a59916c95ee298da

the photo and place is awesome except my weight gain. I am doing something about it and planning to lose extreme amount of weight this year by enlisting into a fully supervised medical weight loss program. So hopefully next year A different and more beautiful, confident creature will be standing here!Cathi_Kutsche_50x70.thumb.jpg.2cf6d56b76