Random Acts of Kindness 3.2 (post your updated list!)

Troy Spiral

DGN Random Acts of Kindness 3.2

Some of us occasionally have a few extra dollars and might want to buy you a gift but have no idea what to get you nor do some of us feel super comfortable giving out our address. (I Personally have no problem but some do)

Make a wish list !

Post the link here!

Keep it updated!

If you go in your wishlist and in the upper right corner there is a little "email" button that is the link you want to show us. Don't forget to click on "actions" and update your shipping info.

gallery_1_1_1719.jpg

Wish List Instructions for Amazon Newbies (Suggested)

The most common way to make wishlists is on Amazon's page here, people can buy items right off it, and they don't need your address as amazon keeps it private.

Don't be shy many of us are broke, but when we aren't many of us LIKE giving gifts.

Edited by Troy Spiral

yay more updates!

Try to pair down your list to 10 or less things , a list with 40 things on it makes it really hard to decide.  Just make a second list with "all the stuff" and put 10 (or less) things on the list you post here.   Make it easy on us. 

Not that I have a dime at the moment but I do get some extra pennies here and there, not sure how many gifts I've sent out but more than 5 anyway. 

Edited by Troy Spiral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm seems my account now being in
Germany can not access or see all the same items or purchase them. I tried logging in on the US Amazon and it wouldn't let me. Said my email and password are wrong. T.T why these sites gotta make shit so damn complicated? Whys my life so complicated lol. Went to supermarket for simple shopping and ended up with a injured leg and pulled muscle just walking across a street. :p

hmmm seems my account now being in
Germany can not access or see all the same items or purchase them. I tried logging in on the US Amazon and it wouldn't let me. Said my email and password are wrong. T.T why these sites gotta make shit so damn complicated? Whys my life so complicated lol. Went to supermarket for simple shopping and ended up with a injured leg and pulled muscle just walking across a street. :p

Yeah there are different "versions" of amazon.   The UK one and the USA one arent compatable for the most part, you'd have to use a North American version of amazon for it to work I think.  :(    Good to see you btw!! Hope you come visit more often.