Its ruined

So we we were so close to being ok. I workn over eighty hours at real jobs then twenty plus on My personal chef business.

My largest client, who spends over 400 a week on my services, quit.

I'm screwed. I now need 900 by the third or we are out on our ass or our utilities will be shut off.

bust my ass and continue to get screwed.

Probably going to help my wife pack tomorrow

So we we were so close to being ok. I workn over eighty hours at real jobs then twenty plus on My personal chef business.

My largest client, who spends over 400 a week on my services, quit.

I'm screwed. I now need 900 by the third or we are out on our ass or our utilities will be shut off.

bust my ass and continue to get screwed.

Probably going to help my wife pack tomorrow

Not sure what company is providing the utilities in your area but whewhere I live I just had to get put on a monthly budget plan and get an extension on my due date for my electric bill because it was due to be cut off on the 1st. If you have not defaulted on any payment plans in the past you should not have a problem if the company you use offers that. If not, if you have an actual shut off notice for any utilities right now you can take the shut off notice in to your area Department Of Human Services office, regardless of whether or not you have ever received any of their assistance, anyone can apply for one time help if they have a bill in shut off status, an eviction notice, or even assistance with burial services (alot of people use this because it costs more to die than to take a vacation, also, many people die unexpectedly and no life insuinsurance,savings, family, etc) Anyway, they have up to ten days to give you a decision but I have taken clients in personally and get them to give me the decision on the spot generally, so if you meet with a good worker, make sure you have all your paperwork in order, and do not go in on a Wednesday unless you do the online application form at mibridges.gov in which case a worker would be assigned and will either deny you based on your information from the online application or may contact you for an interview in person at the assigned office. If you are denied the worker hopefully has resources that will approve you based on your denial by the state. I am assuming this because this is how we do it in Monroe County. Wayne County is designed to be similar, but, ummm, yea.. Lack of funds + total system incompetence= don't hold your breath. 

Good luck. I Hope this works.

Welp, some jackass wrecked into my van!

So...i need 1000 dollars TODAY or I'm destitute.

I'm going to go home after work and pack my wife and children's things....they shouldn't have to go throguh this.

Ive lost everything...

Happy birthday to me

I am so sorry. I too have lost everything about an year ago. Even my dog, whom is being cared for by some loving friends until me and my family can get our lives back on track. I had a house that I loved in the country where I always wanted to be. Now I am living in a 1 bedroom apartment( to which I am very thankful to have) with my daughter. I know it feels like the end of the world right now. But you have your wife and you have your children. For a time I lost my family and I am living apart from my husband right now( long story that I can not go into) Anyway, stay strong my friend. This storm shall pass. Again I am so sorry I know it hurts so much to go through what you are going through. Sorry.