Steak n Shake Gift Card

Steak 'n Shake is soooo good. @_@ I adore their milkshakes. 

That's a good one...

​heh yeah. =D One thing I like about it  is its (fairly) cheap.   Cheap is usually crap, since you get what you pay for, but its pretty good AND cheap(ish)

I was hoping someone would say well.. there is this super secret place to buy $100 visa cards/amazon or some such  for $75  /sniffles.   

Edited by Troy Spiral

Yeah I like Steak N Shake. Cheaper alternative to Red Robin and other expensive burger places. Frequent coupons in the mail, etc.

In Sept./Oct. They have this Oktoberfest burger that has beer mustard, onions, ham, and swiss cheese on a pretzel bun. I get it without the onions. It's awesome. Otherwise I like their Royale burger, which has cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

Oktoberfest Burger:

20121016-steak-n-shake-oktoberfest-burge

Royale:

03072011-141159-steak-n-shake-royale-bur

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

​heh yeah. =D One thing I like about it  is its (fairly) cheap.   Cheap is usually crap, since you get what you pay for, but its pretty good AND cheap(ish)

I was hoping someone would say well.. there is this super secret place to buy $100 visa cards/amazon or some such  for $75  /sniffles.   

​Compared to other sit in, not fast food places, you really get a good deal on the amount of food you get. :/

Sorry I couldn't help! :<

Since I participate in so many rewards programs, I was looking around to see if any of them have this type of offer.  Unfortunately, it was hard to determine that because everything is paid in points...something like 4,400 points = $25 gift card...so...not sure if that's a good deal or not...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we could do something crazy and have an informal "evening" (crazy i know) meetup at Steak & Shake in Livonia (I can only drive so far) .   Probably be a month or so before I can get my shit together but sounds like a nice idea. 

​When I get my car fixed, that sounds fun! :D DGN Meetup ftw~

I have never even heard of a Steak & Shake.  We don't have those in PA.  I am still amazed by Coney Islands.  lol

....go to S&S....now...like eight now...they have a chocolate milshake with chocolate chips and a chocolate wafer cookie...gods gift to my future diabetes!

....go to S&S....now...like eight now...they have a chocolate milshake with chocolate chips and a chocolate wafer cookie...gods gift to my future diabetes!

​I want to try that, but every time I go, I end up getting the chocolate covered strawberry, because OMG DELICIOUS. @_@ <3

I know that nobody here knows me or anything but I live in Novi and have a car.  If there is every a gathering that I am invited to and able to go, I can offer a ride.  If you are really brave I can offer a ride on my motorcycle.  lol

​Hullo! :D It'd be great to have you come along, whenever we do happen to have a meetup~ 

I want to try that, but every time I go, I end up getting the chocolate covered strawberry, because OMG DELICIOUS. @_@ <3

Hullo! :D It'd be great to have you come along, whenever we do happen to have a meetup~ 

this ismost ppositive thing ive had to say for months...first world problems lol