personal chef

Hey all, recebtly started my own business and need helpgetting it off the ground.

I am a classically trained restaurant chef with over eight years experience. I'm now bringing those skills into your home by offering:

Weekly meal prep/delivery

In-home meal preparation

Eastern Market tours

Beer/wine pairings

And more

Check out my website, I offer great referral bonuses. Plus, my prices can fit any budget

www.justinperrypersonalchef.com

I viewed your website and your concept sounds great.

However, you may want to proofread it. For example: Cadillac Westinn I believe is the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel. Also, I was reading your "Why us?" section and it abruptly stopped with "For these reasons, I partner with local purveyors of fine ingredients a"

With that said...on to the question at hand...

Do you prepare recipes for individuals with special dietary needs such as meals for cancer patients?

With that said...on to the question at hand...

Do you prepare recipes for individuals with special dietary needs such as meals for cancer patients?

I can prepare menus for any diet. I went to school for culinary, medical assistance, ad nutrition

I might need to use your services for about a week if the price is reasonable. We would need breakfast, lunch and dinner for someone currently undergoing chemotherapy for soft tissue sarcoma.

I might need to use your services for about a week if the price is reasonable. We would need breakfast, lunch and dinner for someone currently undergoing chemotherapy for soft tissue sarcoma.

Reasonable is all in the eye of the person setting the budget lol feel free to PM me with what you have in mind and I'll see what i can arrange

Yes I am definitely interested. *smiles wide as the Grand Canyon*

A family member requested that I try your cuisine and the first thing that came to mind was one of my favorite rice bowl dishes. At present, we have to drive to Novi to get it, but, according to your website, you're right up the street. 

Yes I am definitely interested. *smiles wide as the Grand Canyon*

A family member requested that I try your cuisine and the first thing that came to mind was one of my favorite rice bowl dishes. At present, we have to drive to Novi to get it, but, according to your website, you're right up the street. 

*Looks out the window, slowly shutting the blinds*

Where are you? You can see me?!

• 2 weeks later...

Another question, how are you with Japanese cuisine preparation like Okonomiyaki (Osaka style) or sushi?

And to be honest, I have no idea why westerners refer to Okonomiyaki as a pancake...that's like calling Lasagna layered noodles.

Another question, how are you with Japanese cuisine preparation like Okonomiyaki (Osaka style) or sushi?

And to be honest, I have no idea why westerners refer to Okonomiyaki as a pancake...that's like calling Lasagna layered noodles.

I have a recipe for okonomiyaki that i got from Morimoto, but i have yet to prepare it. My sushi skills are alright. It tastes good, still working on the presentation, my clients have been happy with it though