Hi everyone long time non see. How is everyone? I'm doing terrible since I feel off the planet. Here's a quick recap:

Didn't get into U of Mi, college career on possible permanent halt

Married in the spring of 14

Relocated to the D

Had son spring 15 very premature

Wife had severe complications

Wife hates me and wants divorce

Sooo, I'm miserable, have no social life except for my hateful spouse, and my life sucks lol

So how's everyone here!?

Wow.... I saw your avatar on the forum yesterday and figured I'd bug you...but DANG DUDE...what the heck happened.

You stepped out on a semi-positive note and came back dragged behind the horse...haaarsh...

I do know that posting on DGN is very therapeutic. Might want to try that to keep what's left of the mental sanity for now. Discussing issues definitely works wonders.

Hiya,

Sorry to hear that, I do remember ya. I don't have the SAME problems but I have similar ones to most of them. Sucks :(

What do you do to amuse yourself like hobbies and such?

Nowadays nothing, broke as hell supporting five humans alone. Sold everything trying to keep us afloat and together. In a year I've gone from no bills or debt to breeding 800 a week just to keep our heads above water.

Wow.... I saw your avatar on the forum yesterday and figured I'd bug you...but DANG DUDE...what the heck happened.

You stepped out on a semi-positive note and came back dragged behind the horse...haaarsh...

I do know that posting on DGN is very therapeutic. Might want to try that to keep what's left of the mental sanity for now. Discussing issues definitely works wonders.

Thanks tron

wb :welcome:

Gracias

I tend to prefer to post things of any real "meaning" on DGN , and just post the cat pictures and complaining about kids on FB.   Also the freaky circus sex.  

Wait wait wait...what..where is the freaky circus sex?!?! O.o

*peaks at thread titles*

Thanks, you're in SCS too huh? It's weird actually being surrounded by you people now!

​Yup! Born and raised. Though I hop between my (divorced) parents' houses a lot lately due to needing to be closer to travel to various areas. 

Edited by Illuminatrix

​Yup! Born and raised. Though I hop between my (divorced) parents' houses a lot lately due to needing to be closer to travel to various areas. 

That's nice, so as the closest active member be prepared to be hit up for coffee and a lament session if she does leave (i moved down here for her, I know absolutely no one here, so I'll need someone to bitch to lol) 

• 2 weeks later...

That's nice, so as the closest active member be prepared to be hit up for coffee and a lament session if she does leave (i moved down here for her, I know absolutely no one here, so I'll need someone to bitch to lol) 

Lol, I shall accept this solemn duty forthright!