I Bought KFC So Shut Your Face!

Last night I bought KFC for everyone. We ate what we wanted and put what was left over in the fridge. Even got a free cake with it. I paid for it myself and did not ask anyone for money. Just a few moments ago I got 2 pieces of chicken out of the fridge to eat and got harp on for eating 2 pieces of chicken. I am like well I am the one who bought it, I will eat 2 pieces of it if I want to! Then I get, you eat more then I do I don't eat that much. So I am like, well don't eat anything, but I bought the chicken I am going to eat as much as I want! It went on from there.

This will be the last time I buy KFC for anyone but myself and my daughter.

Edited by LadyKay

Girl, you are a SAINT. You make a GREAT house guest...not sure how many people would have lasted as long as you have (with or without a child to care for).

To you I say...Kudos and Eat Up!!! :ice::peanutbutterjellytime::chug:pizza:

I know you have a special situation, but I wonder if you would qualify for something like the following if you explained your situation:

List of Housing Options for Single Mothers

http://singlemothers.us/housing-assistance-for-single-mothers/

Financial Help for Single Mothers

http://singlemothers.us/

There's no open section 8 right now anywhere, even if there is an open list it can take years too get, however I would suggest getting on a subsidized or project based house wait list ASAP..project based are usually faster. Check out MSHDA.gov.

There is temporary housing if you qualify for medicare you probably could get that but I've been told its hit or miss in terms of being a decent place to live.

I'm actually on section 8 housing wait list (I was in shock when I 'won the section 8 wait list lotto') but its been over six months and I'm like number 1800 on a list that is currently working on like numbers 50-55 or someing. (Not exact numbers I'm half awake at the moment).