What Does Your Birth Date Say About Your Personality?

Trene4000

http://www.playbuzz.com/anniecollins10/what-does-your-birth-date-say-about-your-personality

Okay, I got a good laugh out of this one. It says that I am

You are a very cautious and serious person.

You always think before you act and you try to handle things on your own.
Life can be hard when you are this intense.

For your own good, you should try to open up to someone close, ask for help from time to time, and just try to relax.

It will do you wonders!

Anyone who knows me will laugh their butts off at this one.

Edited by torn asunder
fix link.

• 2 weeks later...

Ambitious and kind...

You are a very positive and kind person with BIG dreams!

Ever since you were little, you've always day dreamed about a successful and exciting life. Now, you also KNOW how to achieve your dreams.
You work hard, help others, and hope for the best (which is usually what happens). However, occasionally, your kind nature and how easily you trust people can leave you vulnerable! So pay attention to that.

That is a very accurate description of me, nice. (though not always positive appearing, It's my core, otherwise I could have never made it out of the drama I have had in my life)

Edited by kat

Ambitious & Kind

Ever since you were little, you've always day dreamed about a successful and exciting life. Now, you also KNOW how to achieve your dreams.
You work hard, help others, and hope for the best (which is usually what happens). However, occasionally, your kind nature and how easily you trust people can leave you vulnerable! So pay attention to that.
Yeah...I had to learned early on to pay attention which has, unfortunately, caused me to become extremely sceptical of people over the years.

• 2 months later...
Dedicated & Caring
Dedicated
You are a very family oriented person. Family members are the most important people in your life, and you will do anything for them. 
However, you sometimes feel that you are under-appreciated and taken for granted. 
Caring is in your nature, there's no arguing with that, but you should try to be a little bit more independent from time to time and take care of yourself

• 6 months later...

Your shy and observant nature has treated you very well over the years.
You are very observant and you like to take a step back every now and then and look at the people in your life.
These habits enable you to know yourself and the people around you better, react perfectly in times of crises and know how to get yourself ahead in life.
Although you are pretty shy, that has never stopped you from getting what you wanted. You work hard, invest, and pick the fruit of your labor with a big smile.

However, you do have some faults you need to take care of: You tend to judge people too quickly, and that can sometimes hurt you. Try to give people a second chance from time to time and be a little more patient. You'll be surprised to see what you've been missing all this time.

Ambitious & Kind
Ambitious
Kanmu istockphoto

Took this one again with more "serious" info.  Just sort of hit random buttons the first time. 

• 3 weeks later...
Creative & Positive
Creative
Bulbash istockphoto
Your creative and positive nature has always been a guiding force in your life. You are constantly coming out with new ideas, you love to pour your creativity onto your work and studies and nothing can hurt your spirit. 
You see life through a very cheerful and pink lenses, and that makes it easier for you to overcome struggles. You believe in yourself, you know what's good for you, and you don't complain much.

Too funny. I am the exact opposite of what they came up with.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2016 at 10:31 PM, sekhmet2002 said:
Creative & Positive
Creative
Bulbash istockphoto
Your creative and positive nature has always been a guiding force in your life. You are constantly coming out with new ideas, you love to pour your creativity onto your work and studies and nothing can hurt your spirit. 
You see life through a very cheerful and pink lenses, and that makes it easier for you to overcome struggles. You believe in yourself, you know what's good for you, and you don't complain much.

Too funny. I am the exact opposite of what they came up with.

No no, its like shitstrology er.. i mean astrology... its what you "should" or "lean toward"  even if you don't currently act that way.   Cant argue with the internet.   Silly goose. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Independent and resourceful.

Your independent and resourceful nature has been a guiding force for you throughout your life. You have always been making decisions on your own, planning your future and helping others. You tend to think about every small detail before you make plans, and that can  sometimes make people think that you are a little negative. Try to relax sometimes and get out of your comfort zone. It could really improve our life.

• 4 months later...

Still calculating results.

Of course if you want to attribute mysticism to birthdays then mine says I have a 99.72602739726028% chance of defending my country from Islam using Islamic tactics  considering how close mine is to Kazıklı Voyvoda aka Vlad Dragulya (his spelling, not mine)