Were You a Problem Child?

Trene4000

I didn't really know how to answer the first question, I only told if the teacher asked...no one ever trusted inner city students.

I didn't understand question #8 as to why they referred to the hypothetical kid as a "dork". You only had 1 chance to eat. If you missed it...

I didn't understand how #10 was even relevant - the corner store was the liquor cabinet.

WOW...I didn't even know what a Teacher's Pet was until just now...

Growing up, we were trained to respect our elders and to go to school to learn...you had the rest of the week after school (minus Sunday) to get into mischief. So why did this test make a point to mention someone missing out on a bit of mischief because they didn't act up in school... :blink:

You were 55% naughty growing up, so you were a "Slight Pain in the Arse."

I know I tended to be the bratty kid very early on like early Jr. High but then shaped up to be a pretty good student during high school. In Jr. High i spent a lot of time in detention. Mostly for talking too much in class, my voice apparently carries really well which used to piss me off to no end, many times almost everyone was whispering / talking and I would get singled out. I suspect I'm slightly hard of hearing or some such and talk louder to compensate maybe.

I also tended to argue with teachers but not about anything disciplinary, things especially in art class and lit class that I disagreed with about what was "good art" or "good literature" and similar.

Growing up a jehovah's witness and never being able to have or go to birthday parties or christmas stuff was really crappy, but I got (mostly) over it as time went on. I think I was probably acting out on that without realizing it until i got my act together early in high school.

I couldn't take this seriously because it didn't account for a lot of things I did as the eldest child. Younger siblings believe anything.

But if you think about it, the majority of the questions were in regards to being in school. Acting up in school was not an option growing up in most low income neighborhoods during our day, so I was a bit perplexed as to the line of questioning. Thus, the comment I posted under my results.