Your Workout Progress In Pictures

I truly don't feel like I've ever been photogenic. And I spent the majority of my life being uncomfortable in my own skin. I took my own health into my OWN hands, just over a year ago. But I REALLY bore down on my workouts in the last 6 months. Things have (and are) changing.

How about you?

This was just a couple of years ago, but I pretty much looked like this, up until few months back. My belly wasn't even close to flat.

This was tonight. I could just about fall over! Those are real abs!!

Share with me.

Edited by Anna Phylaxis

It's strange because even though I've lost weight, I can't get being fat out of my head. I feel like I look huge in every picture so I don't take a lot of pictures of myself and I don't like pictures to be taken of me.

I know. In MY brain, I'm still an XL. I just put a medium swimsuit on. It fits. I HAVE to stop thinking that way.

Ah yes well I just have before and after pics but I'll get them up after work tonight. Stay tuned!

And looking good, everyone! Congrats!

I know. In MY brain, I'm still an XL. I just put a medium swimsuit on. It fits. I HAVE to stop thinking that way.

Yeah I feel the same way, I know what ya mean.. I've been chubby if not fat almost all my life. Never felt comfortable taking my shirt off in public, and I'm still not even though I look a million times better.. I'm actually conflicted on taking a picture of myself without a shirt on and posting it here.. I don't think I'll blind you all with that one hahaha. No, not because I'm ugly but my farmer's tan is pretty bad, I think my celestial, glowing white chest may reflect harmful UV rays. Lol.

Ah yes well I just have before and after pics but I'll get them up after work tonight. Stay tuned!

And looking good, everyone! Congrats!

Yeah I feel the same way, I know what ya mean.. I've been chubby if not fat almost all my life. Never felt comfortable taking my shirt off in public, and I'm still not even though I look a million times better.. I'm actually conflicted on taking a picture of myself without a shirt on and posting it here.. I don't think I'll blind you all with that one hahaha. No, not because I'm ugly but my farmer's tan is pretty bad, I think my celestial, glowing white chest may reflect harmful UV rays. Lol.

But it's the season for the farmer's tan!!