Is anyone else going to see SKINNY PUPPY on weds (Feb 19)?

Etalimissa

Is anyone else going to see Skinny Puppy this weds? The person I'm supposed to go with (from OH) probably won't go now. I have 2 free passes so if anyone is going alone and wants to drive both of us (you and me) there let me know. I do not drive due to injuries in the past. If you drive, you can get in free with me. I'm very upset and tired of waiting to find out IF she's going or not so I thought I'd look for a "Plan B" and see if there is anyone else out there who loves them. I'm just looking for a true SP fan who plans on getting there early and staying late to meet them. I've met them almost every single time I've seen them, starting with the first show I saw them perform in 1984 in Chicago. If this woman still does go, I will be obligated to go with her. But to be honest, at this point it's not looking too good. She got a flat tire a week ago (from a MI pothole) and I think she's too worried to drive all this way to MI (and back home again) to see them. Call it intuition or whatever you wish but I have a bad feeling she's going to back out at the very last second. So, I am seeking a RELIABLE person who is free weds night to see Skinny Puppy and is not in a rush to leave as soon as it's over. This is the only thing I'm going to do all year long and I've waited for this tour for years so I am looking forward to meeting them again. I can't be around smokers so if you smoke please just don't do it in the car since I may get sick in your car. Thank you........