• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't have an xbox. I do like sandbox type games though. (I feel off the console wagon awhile back just due to having a computer... there are endless games available for it, i just didn't quite see the reasoning for buying additional gaming platforms, although i have been tempted here and there)

• 1 month later...

Nowadays most peoples internet needs are satisfied by a console. Even Im coming to the point where I wont have a legitimate excuse to upgrade my desktop. Currently when I do upgrade the last pc goes into my closet, gets attached to a kmv switch and becomes a storage server. Running plex, my xbox ang roku have access to all of my media pumping onto a 52" plasma and through surround sound. My last video card was only purchased for a refresh rate that wouldn't give me a headache wile CADing and I won't be doing that any more untill I have access to a CNC mill or can save the cash for a 3d printer.

If it wasn't for the fact that IE is garbage no matter what platform, I would be using my xbox to post this.

• 3 months later...

I'm a die hard PC fan. I hate xbox controllers. I'd rather have playstation controllers if I use one at all. A mouse and keyboard is far more accurate than a controller ever will be for me. As far as console-specific games - most of them can be played on a PC if you know how to do it. Plus, graphics on a PC will always dominate a console I don't care what it is. I build my own computers so cost isn't an issue. I upgrade as I need.

So that being said, no gamer tag here. My Steam name is: blut-royale. I'm hardly ever on steam, though. Honestly for the past 3 months I haven't had any time for games anyway. Sadface.

I have "work" that needs to be done on a PC , or at least is just way to difficult to do on other platforms in comparison. If I didn't I could see focusing on consoles more, or if i just wasn't as broke.

But , having been a PC gamer mainly for ages now, certain types of games are almost always available on PC.

On the flip side one thing I do miss is the fighting games the (few) equivalents on PC just don't usually cut it, but its not enough of an incentive to buy a console . Not that any amount of insentive could magicly make several hundred pop into existence. hah

My main games at the moment are Hearthstone (would need a tablet if not PC) and League of Legends (needs a mouse and keyboard and is not on consoles).