Now Watching...

This was NOT the performance I was expecting...

Note: It's Angelicus not Angelica

-----------------------------------------

Angelica: Shy School Girls Bring The House To TEARS!! | Auditions 5 | Britain’s Got Talent 2017
Talent Recap
Published on May 15, 2017
Full Segment | Britain’s Got Talent Season 11 | Auditions | Episode 5

• 2 weeks later...

Print on Demand Videos / Reviews. 

'in general' I'm currently working on The Expanse and slowly watching the original star trek which I don't think I've actually watched since I was a teenager. Iit'samazing how well known these characters are for something that I'd bet the majority of people have never watched or not seriously watched no it definitely wasn't Shakespeare and still isn't lol.  It just has some sort of .... something, that keeps it from not being garbage.  I think the rare 'positive future' is a big part of it. 

Just finished Colony (really good) and Carbon (really good).  Into The Badlands is a guilty pleasure that I'm working on slowly.   The southern accent bad guy in it just makes me want to see what he is going to do next, funny how I used to love martial-arts swordplay in things, now its just meh... but this has tons of well choreographed Asian style 'superpower' martial arts even If I'm not into something I can spot well-done things that I just am not super into. 

Kim Possible, Season 4 Episode 2, on Disney XD.  It's been a minute since I've last seen these characters, but I declare some of the voices are changed because Ron sounds like a nut and Señor Senior Jr. has the wrong accent...:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

All I'm gonna say is this is the WRONG day and age to be doing stuff like this.  Maybe she didn't get the memo.

The following description was posted along with the video, but it's what they did with the woman's image at the end of the video that speaks volumes.

Oh, my...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"White Woman Calls Police On Black Family's BBQ In Park | Residents React #BBQBECKY

Chronicle Speaks
Published on May 14, 2018"

"A family in Oakland, Calif., attempted to enjoy a sunny day at Lake Merritt Park and decided to bring their grill along for a cookout. Everything was going fine until another parkgoer thought they weren’t following park rules and decided to snitch to the police, according to KRON-TV. 
Michelle Snider, a white woman who captured the incident on her cellphone, couldn’t believe what she was witnessing and referred to the woman as the “f***ing coal Nazi police.” Snider says that the only thing her husband, Kenzie Smith, and his friends wanted to do was enjoy a day at the park.

“This is exactly what is the problem with Oakland today,” Snider said. “This lady wants to sit here and call the police on them for having a barbecue at the lake, as if this is not normal.”

According to the cookout snitch, charcoal grills weren’t allowed in the section of the park where the family was. The snitch even threatened the family by telling them they were going to jail, Smith said.

“She said that we were trespassing, we were not welcome, and then she turned back around and said, ‘Y’all going to jail,’” Smith said.

“I think we need to question the policies that made this woman think ... she had the right to harass people,” Snider said.

Although the park map showed that the family was indeed in the wrong area for grilling, Smith says that he sees people using charcoal grills there all the time. But was it necessary for the unidentified woman to call the police?

I say not. Comment below and lets talk about it."

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

All I'm gonna say is this is the WRONG day and age to be doing stuff like this.  Maybe she didn't get the memo.

The following description was posted along with the video, but it's what they did with the woman's image at the end of the video that speaks volumes.

Oh, my...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"White Woman Calls Police On Black Family's BBQ In Park | Residents React #BBQBECKY

Chronicle Speaks
Published on May 14, 2018"

"A family in Oakland, Calif., attempted to enjoy a sunny day at Lake Merritt Park and decided to bring their grill along for a cookout. Everything was going fine until another parkgoer thought they weren’t following park rules and decided to snitch to the police, according to KRON-TV. 
Michelle Snider, a white woman who captured the incident on her cellphone, couldn’t believe what she was witnessing and referred to the woman as the “f***ing coal Nazi police.” Snider says that the only thing her husband, Kenzie Smith, and his friends wanted to do was enjoy a day at the park.

“This is exactly what is the problem with Oakland today,” Snider said. “This lady wants to sit here and call the police on them for having a barbecue at the lake, as if this is not normal.”

According to the cookout snitch, charcoal grills weren’t allowed in the section of the park where the family was. The snitch even threatened the family by telling them they were going to jail, Smith said.

“She said that we were trespassing, we were not welcome, and then she turned back around and said, ‘Y’all going to jail,’” Smith said.

“I think we need to question the policies that made this woman think ... she had the right to harass people,” Snider said.

Although the park map showed that the family was indeed in the wrong area for grilling, Smith says that he sees people using charcoal grills there all the time. But was it necessary for the unidentified woman to call the police?

I say not. Comment below and lets talk about it."

I mean I believe people need to start calling people out for racist behavior but, the woman following her around seemed like she was instigating and acting very childish at the end especially,  like the cop had to ask her several times to back away from this obviously mentally disturbed woman.  The people who she was calling on were minding their business,  none of them seemed to even say anything until the lady in her face with the camera started getting hyped.  I believe we should call people out, again,  but not bully them. She talked about harrassment but she was doing it too, in a different way so she's a hypocrite.  

Edited by kat

44 minutes ago, kat said:

I mean I believe people need to start calling people out for racist behavior but, the woman following her around seemed like she was instigating and acting very childish at the end especially,  like the cop had to ask her several times to back away from this obviously mentally disturbed woman.  The people who she was calling on were minding their business,  none of them seemed to even say anything until the lady in her face with the camera started getting hyped.  I believe we should call people out, again,  but not bully them. She talked about harrassment but she was doing it too, in a different way so she's a hypocrite.  

I was thinking the same thing.  However, the lady being filmed was acting nasty to the Black people, but initially brushed off the advances of the woman that was filming.  The woman filming was White.  That's why the man in the background said she changed when the White lady showed up.  The lady filming was trying to get her to react the same way towards her since she said it wasn't about race.

The White lady filming was hyped up on the injustice being brought upon the Black people by the White lady on the phone.  She was in a state of disbelief that no matter what she said to the woman, she was dead set on making sure those "violators" went to jail regardless of the fact that people are seen doing that very thing all the time.

Sometimes when you are faced with blatant injustice, one's actions may come across as a bit hypocritical, but it's sometimes involuntary.  You are in such a rage, but you know you can't physically do anything about it so you tend to lose your mind.  Sadly, I've been in a situation like that and you do react in a way you would not do so normally because you want to wake that person up to the injustice of their actions without physically threatening anyone's wellbeing.

Had the woman filming touched the woman on the phone in any manner, charges could have been pressed against the lady filming.  She wanted the lady calling to feel the weight of the injustice she was putting on the people peacefully having a barbeque in the park on a lazy day.

15 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I was thinking the same thing.  However, the lady being filmed was acting nasty to the Black people, but initially brushed off the advances of the woman that was filming.  The woman filming was White.  That's why the man in the background said she changed when the White lady showed up.  The lady filming was trying to get her to react the same way towards her since she said it wasn't about race.

The White lady filming was hyped up on the injustice being brought upon the Black people by the White lady on the phone.  She was in a state of disbelief that no matter what she said to the woman, she was dead set on making sure those "violators" went to jail regardless of the fact that people are seen doing that very thing all the time.

Sometimes when you are faced with blatant injustice, one's actions may come across as a bit hypocritical, but it's sometimes involuntary.  You are in such a rage, but you know you can't physically do anything about it so you tend to lose your mind.  Sadly, I've been in a situation like that and you do react in a way you would not do so normally because you want to wake that person up to the injustice of their actions without physically threatening anyone's wellbeing.

Had the woman filming touched the woman on the phone in any manner, charges could have been pressed against the lady filming.  She wanted the lady calling to feel the weight of the injustice she was putting on the people peacefully having a barbeque in the park on a lazy day.

Oh yea she absolutely was absurd! Seriously,  I wanted to jump through the screen and smack her myself.  That's what I mean,  she was totally ridiculous and came across as being mentally unstable,  and her crying at the end was fake sounding.  I am glad that the woman with the camera called her out, I would have too on that bouche bitch. The outrage was definitely felt. I just feel like she herself,  the woman with the camera was doing it more for show than for actual justice itself...at times anyway.  I'm glad she exposed the BBQ Becky chic though.  We all should be calling people out for the racist, sexist, classist, gender biased, etc behavior when we see it. Exposure is a good start to get people to open their eyes.  Some people really are delusional and want to pretend racism doesn't exist and it's those people we need to force to see the truth. 

Edited by kat

• 2 weeks later...

All we watch around here are Doctor Who and Rick and Morty reruns. There's a Facebook page called "Multiverse Live" that streams whole seasons from time to time, and we'll just leave that on whilst we do stuff.