Now Watching...

• 1 month later...

Caught up with Vikings (really good). Slowly finishing  Sons of Anarchy, catching up on Under the Dome (Sons is super high quality television, Under the dome is just ok, but I feel this need to finish things.)

Watched A Clockwork Orange again recently, I was sort of  in shock that  a lot of people have not seen it especially that Bobbi had not.  Just had to force her to :happy:.   Its a very well done movie, especially for its time, but as usual, the book is better.   The book is one of my Favorites, the movie is just "One of the movies everyone should know about" not that its super epic amazing per se.   

Trying to make my way back to BSG and Firefly but other things come first... like... gas for the car and doing the laundry.  lol

Edited by Troy Spiral

• 4 weeks later...

My Haunted House on A&E

large.My_Haunted_House_101615.jpg.1e66f7

It would be a better series if they didn't use the EXACT SAME scare tactics from episode to episode...just wait for the scream and here comes the commercial break. Something seems like it should be scary...cue the LOUD MUSIC, flash a scary scene, cut to commercial, play more show, scream, repeat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...