Now Watching...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Funny and Creative Snapchat pictures that will make you LOL

Could not stop laughing...especially starting at 2:36. Β Almost killed over with most everything after that...but the image at 8:05 was an optical illusion of major perspective.Β :rofl:

Hilarious Photoshop Troll Pictures that will make you laugh

Because I can get multiple meanings when people share information, I have to find the correct understanding using context clues. Β Although the "Photoshop Guy" in this video was messing with these people (giving them EXACTLY what they asked for) this is how I perceive things on a regular basis.Β 

:hrhr:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to watch Independence Day Resurgence.Β  I was impressed.Β  Usually sequels fall short but for me, this one didn't.Β  I found myself with the same feelings the first one gave me.Β  The way the action and acting pulled me in on the first one, the second did the same.Β  Overall definitely worth the watch.Β  After watching that, I went over to watch Dracula on Svengoolie.Β  It's the Bela Lugosi original.

SUMO is basically the only sport I watch. Β For Sumo - HaruΒ (March) Basho 2017, today, March 26th, is the final day of the tournament.

To anyone interested in understanding this grand tradition, please see the following video and accompanyingΒ articles of Professional SUMO divisions, MakuuchiΒ (the top of the 6 divisions in Professional SUMO which is usually televised)Β and Kimarite (the list of SUMO winning techniques).

Thanks to the care theΒ  Kintamayama uses when posting the match highlights on YouTube, it is easy to follow and understand what is happening during the competition match-ups.

ENJOY!!!Β :happy:

Β 

Grand Sumo: The Beauty of Tradition

Professional SUMO divisions:Β https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_sumo_divisions

Makuuchi:Β https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makuuchi

Kimarite:Β https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimarite

Β 

BRITISH Comedians take the PISS out of DONALD TRUMP

"Published on Nov 5, 2016
And the US Election in general."

Starring
Victoria Coren Mitchell
Ian Hislop
Tim Loughton MP
Paul Merton
Andy Hamilton

United CEO Praises Staff In Letter After Doctor Gets Dragged Off Plane

"Published on Apr 11, 2017
The passenger who was dragged off a United Airlines flight Sunday has been identified. The video of a bloodied Dr. David Dao, 69, being dragged down the aisle after refusing to give up his seat for a United employee has sparked outrage. Meanwhile United CEO Oscar Munoz is facing backlash after a leaked letter showed him praising employees after the incident. Dr. Dao is a Vietnamese-American father of five and a grandfather who specializes in internal medicine."

Well, DAANG!!!!!Β :shock:

Missing student Elizabeth Thomas found, teacher arrested in California

"Published on Apr 21, 2017
Authorities from Siskiyou County, California, found the 15-year-old student and former Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins."

Β 

Driving to nowhere! Ultimate Retarded Drivers Fails, Extreme Driving Fails on Cars & Trucks

"Published on Mar 2, 2017
Driving to nowhere! Ultimate Retarded Drivers Fails, Extreme Driving Fails on Cars & Trucks - Enjoy watching, be careful on the road!"

I find it interesting that the worse the roads and visibility become the faster the driver drives as if they are the ONLY person in the entire World who decided to take that particular road. Β So if they can't see anything up ahead, there must not be anything up ahead.

What gets me is how shocked and upset some of these drivers became at being in their current situation after driving headlong into what they obviously could not have fathomed was even the slightest bit of a crisis situation.Β :huh:

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Driving to nowhere! Ultimate Retarded Drivers Fails, Extreme Driving Fails on Cars & Trucks

"Published on Mar 2, 2017
Driving to nowhere! Ultimate Retarded Drivers Fails, Extreme Driving Fails on Cars & Trucks - Enjoy watching, be careful on the road!"

I find it interesting that the worse the roads and visibility become the faster the driver drives as if they are the ONLY person in the entire World who decided to take that particular road. Β So if they can't see anything up ahead, there must not be anything up ahead.

What gets me is how shocked and upset some of these drivers became at being in their current situation after driving headlong into what they obviously could not have fathomed was even the slightest bit of a crisis situation.Β :huh:

I had to laugh at myself...I spent the entire time that I viewed this video saying, "Slow down!" repeatedly before reminding myself that I was watching a video of incidents that had already taken place.

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...