Now Watching...

Dragon Ball GT makes no sense. It was obviously written by someone who has never watched Dragon Ball, or at least more than a couple of episodes. It's worse than The Last Air Bender, and that's saying something.

Tell me about it...that's how I feel about what they did with this latest installment of the Power Rangers "Saban's Power Rangers Megaforce". In season one, the best thing about it was my favorite character, Robo Knight...

It appears that for season two, "Saban's Power Rangers Super Megaforce", now that the Rangers are Pirates, the only way to save the inconsistencies of the series is to bring back every ranger that came before them...thus pirating the previous ranger's abilities. Unfortunately, the Megaforce Rangers have not mastered these abilities, just borrowing them...

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, I'm sorta watching Megaforce rangers. It is so painfully lame, especially if you watch the episode. I turn it into a game. How many times do the rangers hit the ground, how long do they stay there, and how many conversations do they hold?

Believe it or not, I'm sorta watching Megaforce rangers. It is so painfully lame, especially if you watch the episode. I turn it into a game. How many times do the rangers hit the ground, how long do they stay there, and how many conversations do they hold?

You should put money on that... :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

So did anyone check out the new 'Cosmos'?

I thought it was a fucking fantastic introduction to the new series. Nobody can expect the likeable charm that Sagan brought to the original, but Tyson exemplifies perfectly the modern, high-tech visualizations and ideas we have available today. Something about the dude has just always screamed 'modern' to me.

Overall very different from the original, as expected, but possibly will prove itself equally stimulating. I thought it was a visual masterpiece and education-wise great for an introduction, will certainly be watching weekly.

I base my life around Carl and Neils teachings. (and Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris).

I've not yet watched it, which is almost blasphemy but I will get to it, and probably watch the episodes multiple times.

Currently Watching:

Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State

Its a miniseries/docudrama. Very well done, not as disturbing as some of the other documentaries I've watched on the same subject as often i cant even finish them as they are too upsetting. (I'm a history buff /nerdcap on)