Now Watching...

So I used to see bits and pieces of "Prison Break" back when it was on television, but it's on Netflix now.. After having seen every documentary Netflix has to offer, I decided to give this show a shot. I'm on Season 2 episode 7 right now. So far, this show is superb. Overall great acting, a storyline that pulls you in and leaves you begging for more at the end of each episode. Great series so far, even if it is only 4 seasons. The best part I find about the series is it's not trashy. So much sex/drugs/etc. on television these days, this show isn't exactly "clean," but compared to some of the standards we see today, it's definitely a refreshing show to watch.

Now watching the final airing of InuYasha on Toonami Adult Swim. The station no longer has the license to play the show so this is the last time InuYasha will be seen on this channel for a while.

InuYasha season 5 episode 17: Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon

Had a blast watching Gunho on Encore Classics

Hadn't seen it in ages...still a good movie in my opinion.

I find it funny that they only translated a small portion of the Japanese spoken in the film...hilarious

So did anyone check out the new 'Cosmos'?

I thought it was a fucking fantastic introduction to the new series. Nobody can expect the likeable charm that Sagan brought to the original, but Tyson exemplifies perfectly the modern, high-tech visualizations and ideas we have available today. Something about the dude has just always screamed 'modern' to me.

Overall very different from the original, as expected, but possibly will prove itself equally stimulating. I thought it was a visual masterpiece and education-wise great for an introduction, will certainly be watching weekly.

Edited by Carpe Mortem

"Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey is an American documentary television series. It is a follow-up to the 1980 television series Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, which was presented by Carl Sagan. The new series' presenter is Neil deGrasse Tyson." Wikipedia

As much as I wanted to see the premier, I actually forgot. The airways had been so saturated with the commercials for the revived series that I never actually knew what the air date was...way to go over advertisement :dry:

I'll have to catch it OnDemand...