Is It Just Me or ...

TronRP

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend in kid shows. There used to be a time when shows for youths would teach them how the world works and help prepare them to be grown ups. Now TV shows for young folks are teaching kids how to be kids, but only up to a certain age...then it's limbo for you.

• 4 months later...

"Neverland is a dream from which you never wake" ~ quote from the new Pan movie commercial.

Is it just me, or does this statement tend to convey the finality of death? Or it could imply walking around in a state of Neverland delusion. 

:blink:

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ever since the anti-bullying campaign started, shows for children have become more violent, rude and disrespectful...?

It's like we are teaching this generation that it's ok to pick on, degrade and criticize everything just so long as you don't "bully" it.

Yeah, that's as clear as mud...good luck future generation of leaders...:dry:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Is it just me or does the new "Justice League" movie look more like a bunch of dazed bad guys trying to sport "sex appeal" or really intense good guys leaning towards vigilantism...? 

large.5a0c3e9fde681_justice-league-blur-effect-229823111517.jpg

Either way, yikes...

• 5 months later...
On 12/28/2013 at 7:19 PM, TronRP said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find "Kidz Bop _____" annoying as heck!!!

YES! They don't know what they're singing and their tone of voice make all the songs sound weird. Then they have to keep adding kids to keep it going, so now there's a bunch of kids singing weird songs *coughs cough* that i may or may not know *cough* and it's just weird altogether XD

21 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

..Is it just me, or are the lines that define each generation seem to be slowly fading away??:crybaby::whistle:

-----------------------

Yeah, I think it officially died after Generation Y (a.k.a. Millennials).  Generation Z is a known as Gen Z and is a hodgepodge of whatever is believed to be trendy at the moment, mixed with attitude, teenage angst and ennui.

:dry:

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, I think it officially died after Generation Y (a.k.a. Millennials).  Generation Z is a known as Gen Z and is a hodgepodge of whatever is believed to be trendy at the moment, mixed with attitude, teenage angst and ennui.

What am iiiiiii?????????????

1 minute ago, firekitten15 said:

What am iiiiiii?????????????

------

"According to Forbes (2015), the generation after Millennials, Generation Z, which they defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s, made up 25% of the U.S. population, making them a larger cohort than the Baby Boomers or Millennials."

Makes you and your brother Gen Z by definition.

*rolls eyes*

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

According to Forbes (2015), the generation after Millennials, Generation Z, which they defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s, made up 25% of the U.S. population, making them a larger cohort than the Baby Boomers or Millennials."

Makes you and your brother Gen Z by definition.

*rolls eyes*

oh...yay? I..think XD. I honestly don't know how to feel about that lol.

6 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait, you're happy to know you are considered to be part of the rudest generation to date...did you not read my reply to your second post:

17 minutes ago, TronRP said:

-----------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In our need to label everything, this country tries to pigeon hole EVERYTHING even if it doesn't fit.  So when someone says what generation they are, the person they are speaking to draws and automatic conclusion of the profile of the person they are speaking to and most will then try to adjust their speech pattern to match what they expect to be the attitude of that individual...without even knowing the true nature of that person.

I typed it in red so my new comments wouldn't get confused with the quoted comments...

1 minute ago, TronRP said:
23 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait, you're happy to know you are considered to be part of the rudest generation to date...did you not read my reply to your second post:

32 minutes ago, TronRP said:

-----------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In our need to label everything, this country tries to pigeon hole EVERYTHING even if it doesn't fit.  So when someone says what generation they are, the person they are speaking to draws and automatic conclusion of the profile of the person they are speaking to and most will then try to adjust their speech pattern to match what they expect to be the attitude of that individual...without even knowing the true nature of that person.

I typed it in red so my new comments wouldn't get confused with the quoted comments...

Oohhh, i misunderstood you're first reply. I don't wanna be part of this generation:cry:cry:cry