If a particular drug was a common flavor or combination, what would it be?

Vater Araignee

Most of the highly processed drugs I've had (which isn't many) seem to have very little flavor (if im understanding the question) the various "powders" seem to have very little flavor that i can remember. Not even sure what gator is, never heard of it before. Weed doesn't taste great, nor horrible but i wouldn't "want" it as a flavor. Opium tastes like a pine tree... nope lol...

Can't really think of anything else.

I started making a mint hard candy that people started calling Heisenberg.

Then they started calling my lemon flavored rock candy, crack.

I figure why not try my hand at a line of novelty candy.

But I don't have a tendency to associate color or textures with flavor.

My understanding after reading this is that you are interested in creating various flavored drug candy?

I was once surprised by a very fine tasting hazelnut chocolate ball shockingly full of liquid rum in the center. The chocolate was of such a gourmet quality that had the rum been mixed in instead of concealed, I probably would not have so readily noticed the taste of alcohol. I state this because I do not consume alcohol nor drugs, but with the savoriness of that particular hazelnut chocolate, other properly combined ingredients may have slipped past my immediate detection.

I have seen marijuana fudge nut brownies and heroin laced German Chocolate cake. However, when I think of a drug like crystal meth, I visualize a clear colored Jolly Rancher with probably the taste of spun sugar or Vodka. With crack cocaine, I visualize dried coconut chunks. For some reason, coke makes me think of Root Beer flavored hard candy. Since I've never heard of yoyo, it just gives me the image of cherry flavored hard candy in the classic shape of a Yo-Yo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reeses peanut butter cup. A wondrous combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

Can't help it, my brain keeps racking over which drug that would be...I keep visualizing powdered Vicodin mixed with peanut butter smothered in creamy milk chocolate...

...maybe I'm just delusional from the pain in my hip